Tracer blink cd increased from 3 to 4 seconds

If they keep the brig nerf, soon or later they are gona do it.
Calling it now

18 Likes

Its already 4…

Edit: Or not. nvm. Thought it was 4 this whole time. LOL Ive been playing since launch. xD

1 Like

dont worry my friend.To be honest even i thought at first 3 seconds is too low to be true XD

2 Likes

because they made it to where brig cant just get easy kills on tracer anymore?

sorry but tracer has been prettymuch unusable any time a brig is around and brig created goats, I don’t think they are going to nerf tracer shes not the issue

2 Likes

I’m not particularly optimistic about this happening, honestly. I think Recall is more likely to get nerfed

Brig still counters Tracer.

2 Likes

More like slows her down or spots her location for the team. I wouldn’t say “counter” though.

2 Likes

The vast majority of the game did just fine against Tracer before Brig existed, the sky is hardly going to fall. Also, Sombra is kinda still a thing.

Why do people still think countering always means killing a hero?

6 Likes

Here’s the thing with tracer. She really isn’t a threat unless we’re talking about top tier tracer players.

However, blizzard made the mistake of adding an easy mechanic, HARD counter to her by the name of brig. Which created more and more fundamental issues with her being in this game the way she is.

Tracer was fine. She didn’t even need the pulse bomb nerf. But blizzard, instead of creating alternatives, decided to go with hard counter.

2 Likes

I am going to kill this support, “OMG she just got full health and armour!!! Looks like I need to run away before I die” is how brig counters tracer.

Tracer has always had the tools to stay far enough away from brig to not get bashed using her blinks. You messed up pretty bad if you get bashed comboed as tracer

1 Like

Sombra is the next hero to be nerf. People are coming for her hack speed already.

Tracer now doesn’t even need to recall if she gets comboed by Brig :stuck_out_tongue: !

People have been complaining about Sombra since forever but stats never back it up and she hasn’t enabled any metas so eh, I’ll believe it when it happens.

Besides, unless they truly gut Hack, it still countered Tracer just as well pre-buffs.

The issue is if tracer can’t get picks you will lose because other DPS heroes will out perform her.

Armour cuts her damage in 1/2 because it strong against rapid fire. Brig doesn’t beat tracer by killing her she beats her by shuting down her her offense

It happened earlier this year when she got buffed, and all the pros howled about it and she was nerfed again :man_shrugging: that’s in spite of her stats basically not changing at all

Sombra gets nerf or changed even with a low pick rate overall. But we see what happens.

All I see is that now Tracer can charge her ult by lasting longer on her fight against Brigitte. If she’s about to lose the fight : recall is there.

What made Brigitte a real counter to Tracer is that she was the only hero that was able to counter he recall with her combo if she was fast enough. Now she can’t anymore.

After Hack speed was buffed (And to be fair, it was broken, they just should’ve simply reverted the buff instead of making it buggy) among multiple other buffs.

Though annoying, it hardly destroyed her and while I don’t agree with the direction and it didn’t help much ladder, Blizzard buffed her again pretty quickly and does seem to at least be set at keeping her around the same power level as she is currently.

What you see is incorrect.

I main Tracer and I will switch off Tracer without brig ever touching me just because I can’t do anything against all that Armour.

It just better to be Hanzo or something and start doing real damage again.

And this was completely normal because Brigitte is supposed to be a counter to Tracer. You’re not supposed to kill her easily, only from behind when she’s facing other enemies or when she’s low HP.

I don’t get your point.