Toxicity Overload

I have a video of this guy (Strawburry on OW, Strawberryyjin on psn) hopping on the mic, round 2, (has never said group up through gameplay or through their mic, it was muted), hops on and says that we are all retarded, have no brain cells, and said multiple times to kill yourselves. This guy went on a tangent for no reason and started talking crap to everyone!! So! I recorded a video of this man and accidentally clicked the eject CD at the end of the video or else this would have been twice as juicy. I would like to email this to whoever is in charge of this type of situation; but this type of crap is ridiculous and happens in wayyyy too many overwatch matches. While watching the video you can clearly hear this man doesn’t care, and does this often, because I even said I’ma record him, and he pretty much laughs it off like “reporting me is gonna do anything”, and kept going. This game is disgustingly toxic. One of the best games I’ve ever played, but the players make this game unenjoyable, and makes the nice people afraid to even use their mic to chat and connect with others through gameplay.

I just have no words. I will just ignore these kind of posts.

• 0th post ever
  • namedropping witch hunt attempt
  • giant paragraph wall
    Cmon bro…