Toronto Defiant vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

The Stage 4 player will not allow access because this week’s matches have not yet completed. You should gain access starting Monday if you live in North America or Tuesday in Europe.

1 Like

That makes sense, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Edit: Sorry, for adding this, but I guess the trial for the stage 4 were for the OWL streams from last week? Sorry, I’m a little confusing.

What you may be thinking about is the Command Center on Twitch. Simply go to the Twitch site and click on “Watch Now” button above the video player. There you can select any player to watch their POV live on stream. The free trial for the Command Center ends today but you can get unlimited access to the Command Center and a variety of other great perks if you subscribe to the Twitch All-Access Pass.

1 Like

Wolf putting some respecc on CV’s name!

oh justice actually won blizzard world?

Justice absolutely rolled Blizzard World

i was away from my computer getting dinner so i wasnt watching. how much of a roll was it?

Thank you so much again! :smile:

Stopped Toronto at end of B, then on attack only lost one fight

lol that mccree switch

2 Likes

janus and Yakpung tied for the most ultimates used among Tank players on Blizzard World.

the funny thing is, if Widowmaker got falloff damage
Mei would replace her, as she has 0 falloff damage

Corey looks so much better now he doesn’t havecto play Zarya

Mei carried those games.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Damn, I got all the picks right except the winner of the match. Oh well :man_shrugging:

As an aside, this now makes Toronto the Unofficial Jobbers of OWL, if you start from the first game of 2018

i feel like im the only person who picked justice to win

i actually got 4/5 questions correct for this match, i only got the last one about damage solo kills wrong