BIG

Moth right now:

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Moth just pulled off such a filthy jackpot Boop, that he managed to give Uber a migraine…

1 Like

Okay so Smurf set it up with the halt, so without that, it wouldn’t have happened.

Smurf MVP.

So did Moth finally get his achievement?

That hold from Toronto on point B proves why you need to have your entire team play the objective. If the Shock had more players on the objective, they would have started to increase Defiants respawn times in that fight.

Did I just witness a Charlie Niner by the SHOCK?

These matches are so weird. Both teams seemingly incapable of defense. Now on Hanamura, Shock steamrolls point A, but keeps throwing their bodies into the meat grinder on point B, and don’t even take it.

That was not a C9… they lost the fight.

I doubt most people knew that.

But I think Shock abandoned spawn time increase in favor of positional advantage. The tatami is a very exposed area.

Yes the Objective area is extremely vulnerable, but Toronto decided to play that area and because of that, they could win the trades in the long run. Once you get the first pick or two, then focusing on the objective should take priority.

a shock c9 is final point rialto against atlanta, they just lost that fight

1 Like

We could be looking at a full-hold on Hanamura…

There was a seeming refusal on Defiant’s part to protect Logix at any point on Point A.

Well if you are not going to play point B properly, just full hold A and make advanced strategies irrelevant… lol.

Final Score

-
-
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

After watching youtube yesterday with the comments turned on, i realized that most people don’t know what a c9 is.

See? Shock Numero Uno.

The Philadelphia Fusion would like a word with you…