Toronto Defiant vs. Philadelphia Fusion - FINAL

Thank you, Wyoming, for filling in the gaps again.

Now, on to Dorado…

so its just referring to the patch version?

im sure im in the minority here but i really dont like carpe

he might be the leader in fan vote for MVP atm…

Yep. Last year Overwatch League didn’t update the game client until the start of each stage (and the replay client would host the last two stages in two separate clients), this year since there is no stages, they will update to every major live game patch.

is this the second or last game of the day

Did Carpe got accidentally booped up towards Agilities? :rofl:

Toronto is on the board!

After Map 3

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG -Best Quality

Second game. London Spitfire versus Washington Justice comes up next.

Girlfriend: I’m actually thinking Sombra is a bit underrated as a damage hero…as demonstrated by her denying Philly’s win condition (Reaper Death Blossom) as a result of her EMP.

So did the Spitfire clean up their errors, or will Washington get their first win in front of their own crowd?

Agilities blew it.

And WOW! 500 IQ Ana nade. He must’ve been watching some Gladiators Tank Drills.

Toronto is shutting down Carpe so hard. Philly’s weakness has been exposed to the entire league.

Girlfriend and me at the same time: “YOU BLEW IT, PHILLY!”

Well, it’s about time they had their weakness exposed. I was beginning to think the Fusion didn’t have a weakness.

I thought that was exposed in season 1? Or was it 2? Did they not literally lose grands because Spitfire (I believe) focused Carpe. Sado certainly did not help, but I think it was largely because they addressed Carpe regardless of how hard Sado was throwing.

If this ends in a 6-6 tie, I’m a goblin!

Map 5 Kids! Grab your Cheez-its! ITS CRUNCH TIME!

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League
MLG -Best Quality

wow. i for sure (four) thought toronto was gonna lose on their first overtime push bc it looked like they werent getting point a. i came back to see they got 6 points on kings row, and then came back again to see fusion do that

Good stuff. But Philly has been unbeatable on KOTH maps.

Well then, Toronto has their work cut out for them, don’t they?