Toronto Defiant vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

I am hopeful there will be an update from the league on their production plans for the rest of the off-season. While the current situation is the best we for the here-now, I am hopeful the last quarter of the regular season and maybe the postseason will enable the teams to gather at Los Angeles and at least play in a studio environment. (Remember the Blizzard Arena/Burbank location no longer exists, so I am hopeful for something in Irvine.)

On a side note, there might be a chance that I will NOT be able to run the match discussion threads next weekend (sorry can’t talk about it here). If so I will probably make a post in my streaming guide thread if it happens.

Remember no hero pool draw/reveal, so that is it for me this weekend! Please take care and be nice to each other! Cheers everyone! (^^)v

Yeah hopefully they can stream it in like a studio at least, like no audience, just in a building where there is room to have 2 teams play, production team, and what, 4 other teams waiting to play next.

Also good luck with whatever is happening.

I’ll try to take over if the situation calls for it…if everyone else is in agreement.

1 Like

why no hero pool draw??

Hey there, this week for the May Melee Tournament, the Overwatch League will be allowing the teams to compete with all 32 heroes. Also per the league rules, the post-season later on will also not use a hero pool.

1 Like