Toronto Defiant vs Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

Well that was anti-climactic

As I thought, a draw on…

Bren is quite big bloke

This match definitely feels like a filler match before the day’s main event. Hurry up and get to Vancouver v San Fran!

This from Youroverwatch on Twitter
Man, Fate is a beast tank normally but his playstyle is getting rekt this meta/stage. Too much brain, not enough brawling brawn. Consistently losing Rein games week to week, it’s gotta be in his head by this point.
I tend to agree

I’d like to see LA actually switch it up. Fate is a very good Hammond, he showed it at the World Cup. Just go for it.

1 Like

I believe there has never been 2 draws in the same OWL match. The only previous time I’ve seen it happen is the UK v Korea World Cup game. However, this is Horizon.

k guys, its late and i am done for today
cya on next goats show :smiley:

2 Likes

I would criticise the Reaper play, but they actually did good. Go straight to point, force them to come to you. Circumvent his big weakness

1 Like

They can’t really do that on B though, so I’d use Blossom then swap off

stop using reaper pls

Ayyyy, Kariv actually did exactly right. Straight to A, force them to come to you, use Blossom on B, switch off.

It’s not looking good for Valiant if they end 0-3 after this match. Probably all 0-3 teams will have no chance at the playoffs.

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Valiant and Justice are currently the only teams that have yet had a win.

And after Shanghai

i know its been asked and answered before but how the hell do you tie on hollywood…

Valiant really did have an extremely rough starting three games. The rest of the schedule is going to be a challenge for the most part (Titans, Charge, Fusion, Outlaws). Unless they miraculously make their way into the stage playoffs, they will have a 25-day break from playing any matches to prepare for stage 2.

A draw will occur on a Hybrid or an Assault Map if an assault objective point on that map has less than 33% capture progress for both teams when time has expired.

Dang I have not see that much spawn camping on Dorado since I did this stupid stunt…

Final Score

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3