North America - Playoff Round 2

VS.

Toronto Defiant

Los Angeles Gladiators
Season: 8-14 -16

Season: 11-10 +4

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

good afternoon gamers

Are they playing Hog/sniper? If so, probably going to skip.

So im trying to determine if my bracket was somehow not submitted or if it was lost

can someone (with a bracket) go here https://brackets.overwatchleague.com/en-us/playoffs and let me know what shows up at the part where it says “Welcome, username”…cause all i see is a button that says “build your bracket”…which leads me to believe there isnt one saved for me somehow (even though i definetly filled one out last week)

you need to type in your Twitter handle for the username to access your playoff bracket.

Hoping for a good match…let’s get started.

type it where? in the lookup screen? it doesnt give me anything

as far as the match…it still amazes me how comfortable teams are playing against pharmercys without hitscans (ranged types at least)

woke up about 15 minutes late but didnt miss too much, i dont have someone i am going for i just want a close match and so far so good

I didn’t put in a twitter handle (cause I don’t have one); does that mean I can never see my bracket?

You can see your bracket if you’re on the Top 10 leaderboard lol

So far these play-offs have had a few teams trying to run comps without Hog and getting punished for it.

Their coaches really need their heads looking at for trying to run Winston/D.Va into Hog/Anything, or not mirroring Hog/Zarya when the other team runs it. I expect the top teams not to make the same mistakes.

so is d.va/sigma objectively better than zarya? heck even rein was tried out by toronto defiant

wtf is that hockey spray? ive never seen that one in game before

edit: nevermind its the toronto spray

Shields up Gladiators! <3

also, where can i find those amazing wallpapers made for playoffs?

overwatchleague. com/en-us/2020-playoffs/downloadcenter

Zip files for each team here.

1 Like

The hog is the mistaken comp, it’s teams that have issues with their maintanks that play it (Washington Houston and Toronto) and Boston who are Boston

oge’s wrecking ball is actually kinda cracked

:hamster: > :pig:

just for track keeping purposes…

heroes used this match so far:

hog, dva, winston, rein, hammond

tracer, ashe, sombra, pharah, reaper, widow

moira, mercy, ana, zen, lucio

who am i missing?

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)