Toronto Defiant vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

Mr Logix absolutely crouching all over them I see.

1 Like

Outlaws really can’t make the standard meta comp work at all, can they?

Whenever they get forced into it it’s just a GG for them.

you know i think Jake is getting the better end of this, he’s retiring when his career was at its height, now he can just watch his old team goes down in flame XD

So yeah…

1 Like

Have the Dallas Fuel played this season? Or the gladiators?

Yes, they had one of the two first homestands in week 1. They are currently 0-2.

I swear Surefour is killing Muma without even specifically aiming for him. It’s like shooting the broadside of a barn and Muma just happens to be in the way.

That’s weird. It seems like the only teams that ever play now are Outlaws, Uprising, Fusion, and NYXL.

He had some great flashes on Muma. That flashshatter was perfect.

It’s the new division system, and the fact the China games were cancelled. We were meant to have China games this weekend I believe.

Thinking about it, I haven’t seen any teams from Asia.

Probably because they’re all sick…

No Overwatch League player or staff member from any team is ill from COVID-19. In fact most the teams we have seen playing have been ill (with the seasonal flu for the most part), whereas all teams not seen have stayed healthy.

According to third-party news sources, it sounds like all Pacific division teams are returning to Los Angeles for the catchup matches. Official details are yet to be posted.

They’re not necessarily sick. They just may not be allowed to leave or gather in large numbers.

Uses all ults… loses fight.

First half of the season will mostly be the teams playing each other in their divisions. We’ll see more schedule variation after the All-star break (fingers crossed)

Muma is at Masters level on Rein IMO, at least from what I’ve seen.

But he is crazy on Winston. All we need is for Winston to be meta and he won’t suck.

Well it won’t be an issue when hero pools start.

Houston has a chance to put a score on the board. Houston crowd is going wild.

Definitely. If Rein gets banned next week, out comes the monkey.

Noticing a lot of the crowd with word HEB on their posters and OWL players even have it on their shirts. Didn’t think HEB would care about E-Sports. lol