Torbjörn Rework | Coming Soon

Kill her any more than the hitscan buffs and support changes already did you mean

1 Like

to remove braindead mechanics

3 Likes

Why? How? What? I’m confused.

3 Likes

True, but they nerfed mercy too much. waaaaaayyyyy too much.

3 Likes

Could we work with the Hammer’s swing radius if its going to be used as a melee primarily instead of a rework tool? Its hard enough to hammer away at someone even at close range. Let him swing it a little like Reinhardts, atleast during rage phase.

Also, please keep the animation for Torbjorn’s welding mask to work during his ability (on his default skins)

7 Likes

well, yeah - obviously.

They made Symmetra amazing whatchu talkin about?

8 Likes

Really? I kinda thought it sounded pretty powerful.

2 Likes

This looks so fun! Seems like he’s a real counter to his daughter now. How fitting

6 Likes

That would be nutty. See dive come in, put lava on your supports. GG Dive. See deathball, put it in a zigzag from the deathball to your frontline. GG Deathball. Really creative ult in line with like Mei Wall and I love it. Way more creativity than old molten core had. Huge buff to torb with this rework.

3 Likes

There’s a special place in jail for people like you

Its called solitary.

2 Likes

or you combo it with grav

8 Likes

@Geoff whats the duration on his molten core liquid?

3 Likes

Torb+Hanzo tank buster meta?

1 Like

Good luck to his rework, let’s hope it’s more successful than some others. Worst one so far has to be Mercy however.

12 Likes

Specifically they buffed you stevooo XD right click flanky symm god. Hate playing against you in ladder cause you make my supports cry.

2 Likes

Because people complained about too much armor, and him giving armor while not in the support category (the second part wasn’t a huge complaint from my knowledge but I saw some people say it)

2 Likes

Delicious.

3 Likes

im guessing they are holding some details for hte patch notes, so remember, get onto ptr and begin testing

1 Like

Thinking on the new Turret Targeting, if I’m in a teamfight, and I’m riveting down an overhealed Roadhog, is my turret just going to fight that instead of the Mercy flying around the sky (being closer given the case). The intentions of the targeting is nice but the turret always kept in check of any flankers/escapees in a battle. Don’t make every tank become a Torb counter because he has to focus on Rein’s shield, and the turret will try to hit Rein behind it.

7 Likes