Torbjörn Rework | Coming Soon

i mean, think about if you have to defend a cart, you circle or fill an area they have to go into with that, they either dont go or die, and it does extra damage to armor

8 Likes

I love this. So much

13 Likes

ooh, new ult seems really good! i’m a little iffy on his replacement for the armor pack ability, as simple limited buff abilities are kind of a bland design choice and boring to play against, but everything else seems good. I’m really excited for the new ultimate!

14 Likes

Looks awful, he seems OP as heck now; I don’t know what I expected from the balance team that brought me Brigitte, Moth Meta, GOATs and OP Bastion.

14 Likes

Hey, Personal request: can you not start the countdown on overload until the animation finishes? Please?

32 Likes

This looks interesting. Guess I’ll try it out <3

The ultimate seems good for control and 2cp

And surrounding it around a payload

But it feels yet again like the mercy treatment and symm treatment where their ultimate were moved to E I hope that this rework will be a good one atleast I’m very on edge about this.

18 Likes

I’m going to miss the rockets of my Lvl 3 turret

25 Likes

This actually sounds pretty good. I just think that 12 seconds for his new ability overload can be a small cooldown for an ability like that, but we’ll see

3 Likes

Overall, dislike this set of changes

Particularly the new crappy ult (including the loss of the level 3 turret) and the loss of armor packs

and the fact that his ridiculously oversized hit and crit box were not re-sized the correct/smaller proportions

22 Likes

yeah coz area denial ults are so hot in ow, right? People totally pick symm for the great wall

3 Likes

when that ult does 130 dps to unarmored enemies and 190 to armored ones, that isn’t something to pussyfoot around

13 Likes

I can’t wait to try this new Torbjorn in the Junkenstein event.

8 Likes

So, just be clear, this damage increase only applies to the armor parts of the character’s health bar, right? If D.Va has already taken 200 damage, that means the rest of her health is just normal health, so she’ll be taking the regular 130?

1 Like

I feel like people are ignoring how much damage that is if the Torb can use it at the right time.

9 Likes

i think…based on ticks, she would take 380, but i am not sure

A GOATs and Brigitte counter in one pack, nice.

28 Likes

That ult is going to be ridiculous on certain maps. Paired with Hammond’s mines… phew.

5 Likes

i mean, right now, it seems like KOTH will be the mode to use him in

Overload is a boosted Storm Arrow, omg please no.

14 Likes