Torb is the best hero in the game

He’s a tank buster. He’s a better sniper than Widow. His turret wrecks flankers. And if he still had armor packs he’d be a better healer than Moira mains.

1 Like

He’s a better sniper than Widow

Absolute state of the forums

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ive been dominating as torb. Once you get used to headshotting with his primary its all over for the enemy team. Also its so easy to shoot head level down a tight coridoor and kill half the team instantly while body blocking your turret with a shield tank in front forget it

I love body blocking for my turret when a Genji wants a piece. I’ll hammer my turret until it kills him.

Brave of you to say that, “NoTurretTorb”.

1 Like

Torb suffers from one critical drawback. He isn’t Sojourn. So retard supports who think ‘meta,’ is relevant in metal ranks will basically ignore him, even if he’s rolling the entire lobby.

1 Like

Based.
I main Sym but I have a respect for Torb mains, especially those who can out snipe a Widow.

2 Likes

Supports have ignored Torb for 6 years. I’ve had Mercys that would rather lose than “pocket a Torb”.

1 Like

Don’t know if he’s the best, but Torbjorn is severely underrated. He’s got a great kit to handle a variety of situations, and is a great anti flanker. Long sightline maps can be a headache for him as he’ll usually be facing snipers, but don’t underestimate his ability to counter snipe if you can get the arc on the primary fire just right. :smile:

how many innocent blizzard sockpuppet accounts must die before they admit sojourn needs a proper nerf?

I have a theory on why they are afraid to nerf that particular hero, but I won’t say it out of fear of being banned.

What makes torb so strong is everyone is too stupid to shoot his turret so he just has ult all the time.

You should try my meatballs.

I play Mercy from time to time. Next time I see Torb, I’ll keep that in mind. As Widow, I respect the turret. Its range is insane. :skull:

1 Like

i already think i know your theory man, let’s not get too 2016 in here

At least give him some boost when he’s overloading. The sound/audio makes it really obvious.