Torb and Sym golden guns

I know that it is unlikely that any Overwatch Dev would see this, but I wanted to know what other players thought about this. After the addition of the golden B.O.B. for Ashe, I have been wondering, can Sym and Torb get the same treatment? I know they are both fairly ignored heroes that not many people care about, but it would be nice if they got a little love. I think that giving each of them at least golden turrets with the golden gun would be cool.

2 Likes

It makes more sense than golden Bob to be honest.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted a golden Sym glove. Which Sym mains have been advocating years for.

2 Likes

I have only been getting into sym recently, so I am not super informed on what Sym mains have already asked for. But it does feel like her golden gun should have something more.

2 Likes

Indeed, there is even a popular Sym golden glove thread that seeks to give her it:

[SYM GOLDEN GLOVE MEGATHREAD] 19K VIEWS 500+ LIKES

Sym’s golden gun is nice, though it is quite small. Moira and Sigma seem to have the same problem as well. Sym also lacks a victory posing showing her weapon. Meaning you are unable to show off your golden gun when you win. Thus a golden glove can fix both issues.

Sym mains love fashion and wish to show off their bling more.

Also I hope you are enjoying Sym. Let me know if you need tips.

1 Like