Torb’s overload needs a nerf

It’s probably the best Dueling ability in the game and is always good, It is always strong and it doesn’t really have too much that you can do with it. I’d argue it needs a nerf bad. I can even flank and use it to get back to my team pretty safely.

8 Likes

Imo it is fine

It is already kinda easy to kill him cuase his head hitbox is easy to hit

14 Likes

Its his Ultimate on E, i said it was busted when they reworked it.

1 Like

If you can flank with it and then use it to get back to your team safely I think we all know what’s the real issue here :joy:

9 Likes

god forbid a 6v6 team fight game lets a builder have a cooldown to “duel” better

8 Likes

Torb is kinda busted, IMO nerf his turret’s range.

11 Likes

Lol if my aim was better I could flank with it, use it to get a kill, and then still get back to my team

God forbid there were other words after the ones you quoted.

or the cd. its too low for an aimbot 50dmg turret.

1 Like

Why? Is he “Too hot for you?”

10 Likes

implying they actually change anything?

he’s still a builder
with a single cooldown
otherwise he’s a meatball that dies if you look at him

so, yes, he deserves a strong cooldown aside from his one turret

1 Like

A meatball that should play angles and has a turret and a projectile with limitless range And good damage with the best zoning ult in the game.

Also didn’t say “remove this” I asked for a nerf because I suck at this game and even I can get a stupid amount of value out of it. It is a strong ability on a strong character.

Yes, but counterpoint: I hate you

1 Like

Overload is fine. Don’t forget Torb has a giant hitbox so it gives him more survivability.

If overload did get nerfed he’d be back to a throw pick.

“Trollbjorn ready to throw.”

5 Likes

Good point, I retract my entire argument.

2 Likes

I think the problem with Torb is that in the right hands he can be a real monster, it’s just that requires an aimbot or good aim with his primary fire. I’ve played against people who were both of those and he can be really, really obnoxious. Not unstoppable, but really obnoxious.

Overload is just an easy, forgiving cooldown/ability on a character that already has the longest range turret auto aim thing in the game, AND has a decent primary fire damage.

When I look at our other builder, who struggles to survive, output any damage, and has weak turrets with the shortest range on the planet, and it’s no contest who’s better.

Sorry this goes hands down to Tracer’s blink.

You sure it isn’t Roadhog’s hook?

Positive.

Tracer’s blink would be the other one, but that mostly comes down to all three of them and the cooldown or lack there of. Like a big part that makes it so good is that tracer basically can easily always have another one or two after she uses it.

In terms of a single button press ability, it’s overload.

He would probably be crap without it. I play him all the time and I use it to try to counter snipers or flankers.