[topic to be closed]

Whatever, not important.

While you can make a comparison between Genji/Hanzo and Sasuke/Itachi, a comparison between Genji/Mercy and Sasuke/Sakura is a huge stretch and doesn’t really work.

For most of Naruto, Sakura is obsessed with Sasuke and swoons over him with a complete lack of dignity, something neither Genji nor Mercy do to each other. Both Genji and Mercy flirt casually and enjoy each other’s company, where as Sasuke would not touch Sakura with a ten foot pole throughout Naruto. The writer threw them together at the end of the series to throw Sakura a bone, but that really shouldn’t have happened. Sakura would have been much better off as a character if she had grown past Sasuke.

5 Likes

I can understand that:

• Comparison between Genji/Hanzo and Sasuke/Itachi does work.
  • Comparison between Genji/Mercy and Sasuke/Sakura doesn’t work.

But if we won’t include Sakura’s obssesion, comparison between Sakura and Mercy still doesn’t work? If it doesn’t work, do you see Mercy in other character from different universe?

What in the holy weaboo did I just read

3 Likes

Lmao I was hoping nobody had responded before I had a chance to delete it

1 Like

I don’t understand. Did I say something not cool which started the conflict here?

Oh whoops lol. i will delete mine too cause i look like i’m talking to myself :woozy_face:

The connection to Sasuke and Sakura is the biggest stretch and just makes you look like a weeb. Sorry but uchiha fanboy clown school is that way
:point_right: :door:

2nd if it truly was a parallel then mercy should seriously pine after Genji but she doesn’t, at the least their bffs or maybe exes and at best they have crushes on each other.

I watched Naruto butI am not fan of its boring characters and story. I watched Naruto for fight scenes.
Since now you know my opinion I guess you know where is your door.

I know your opinion and that door still waits for you.

Why? Why should I leave?
Why are you so angry at me?
I didn’t hurt you personally.
Different fiction things we like and not don’t make us enemies.

This theory of my is bad. I leave it alone.

You’re still here :roll_eyes: Whatever Im going.

You shouldn’t leave your own thread. Sasuke and Sakura being anything like Genji and Mercy is a bit of a stretch, but they would both be badly handled romances with female medics that suck. So that’s something they have in common!

1 Like