Top Suggested Buff?

“Sudgested” lol

I’m not good at following instructions

If I must pick a buff, 250 hp sym

It is. Zen, with enough aim, can legit defeat Tanks. Especially with right click. That move is a killer, close or far away. And his healing’s crap until his ult, which is one of the best in the game. Discord is also a really good move to use too, for Zen and the team. I’ve seen Zen carries before. So his melee being able to legit kill is actually op in this sense. I mean, it’s funny, I have to admit. Just 1 kick and EVERYONE DIES! But in a real sense, with the info stated here, and probably more that Zen mains could have stated, yes, 500 dmg melee would actually be op.

What? Did I spell that incorrectly?

That’s fine. 250 hp Sym is actually one I think I stated myself? (looks back to my original post) Yep. I have said this myself. So I’m just gonna obviously directly agree with you.

1 Like

Should be “suggested” :slight_smile:

• Yep, Brig, as it is the meta right now, is a little underpowered, since she can’t give armor with packs anymore and her brawling capability has been castrated with the 50 HP cut.
  • Maybe 6 m can be good, I hope it is not too good or we get back to the previous Orisa (used only for Halt combos).
  • While indeed it gives a lot of healing (300 HP/s), it is in a small area, it doesn’t damage and sometimes is not even enough to ward off the damage. I wanted to at least give it something more than pure healing (also because having nade negating an entire ultimate seems ridiculous).
  • Nope, it has een reduced to 4.25 seconds a couple of patches ago.
  • A full rework is always a risky move, I thought giving him more resistance in recon mode and an easier way to move->transform might help a lot already.

Of course,DPS heroes are meant to put out damage and I am,or well,was a DPS main when I played the game regularly.

It’s just that you see people complaining all the time about heroes such as Genji because of Nanoblade,Widow and Ashe because of Mercy pocket,not to mention PharMercy that people like to scream about every time the idea of buffing Pharah comes up. Also,there’s Symmetra for example who has no survivability and pretty much needs a good pocket to help her not die too quickly.

The way I see it is that Genji/Widow/Ashe are fine when they’re not being pocketed or affected by Damage Boost. And I’d much rather DPS heroes as a whole stop being unfairly nerfed just because of how other heroes enable or affect them. (And I don’t mean just damage boosts. Remember unnerfed Double Barrier meta,which was the sole enabler for Sym? but then she got gutted anyway?). Either that or damage boosts need a rework as a whole so pocketing stops being a thing.

As for Doomfist, in my opinion,he’s one of the worst designed heroes in the game. A high mobility hero who’s also somewhat tanky,can deal high amounts of damage and also CC you to death is just absurd. I think he would work much better as an off tank with less damage and less focus on him being a punch bot.

Brig/Sigma: you see people on these forums always saying how bad Sigma and Brig are after their nerfs. But at the same time,when they were good,heroes such as Winston and D.Va were pretty awful. As I see it,D.Va became irrelevant because Sigma’s kit is just bloated. Winston had a hard time due to sustain and Brig’s armor. So why not rework them and make their kits less bloated/problematic so other heroes (Baptiste,Orisa,Symmetra,etc) aren’t kept in the gutter because of them?

Anyway,sorry for the essay.

Edit: Oh also,something I forgot to mention: The game has a huge problem with being way more team reliant than other PvP games and certain heroes having to rely on damage boosts/pocketing doesn’t help or make things any better.

Thanks for that. I will fix this as soon as I can. (I fixed the title now, thanks for letting me know)

1. I just said she and everyone else is meta. Meta states everything’s viable, including Brigitte, but the only 2 that aren’t viable is Sym and Bastion.
  2. I can’t see 6 m being so good, we shift back to previous Orisa. But hey, that’s why we have Experimental!
  3. Hench why cleanse on Zen’s ult makes sense, in a power sense too. But you could also see a cleanse on any other healer, like Moira, which I think Blizzard is actually trying to make happen currently… Maybe I’m wrong though and it should be on Zen. (reaper shrug)
  4. Oh. I always thought it was 5 seconds and never changed. Well, Mei’s ult is still a good one, area denial - wise and combo-wise. so the change isn’t a must, but not an idea to be denied.
  5. I actually already made a rework for Bastion, but everybody ignores it, so I would resend, but what’s the point if it gets ignored?
  1. Dpses still output an insane amount of dmg.
  2. Almost every character in the game is viable, just not Sym and Bastion.
  3. Not every character has to be enabled by damage boost, an example of this is Tracer. I can name a lot more examples for this, but I think Tracer is enough of an example to get my thought here across.
  4. These characters are not constantly HAVE to be enabled by dmg boost. Yes, you can damage boost these guys, but that doesn’t mean you HAVE to. This also means they are not always meta BECAUSE of dmg boost. Yes, it helps, but it isn’t the whole story. Especially since the 3 dmg boosts I can think of in my head are either ults (Supercharger and Nano) or an ability on someone important that has other things to do besides dmg boosting all day (Mercy’s case here).
  5. Doomfist is in a perfectly ok spot. He’s not demanding the meta, and he’s not super underpowered either. He’s just like everybody else (but Sym and Bastion): Viable.
  6. Brig and Sigma and D.va and Winston are all viable. None of these guys are off meta picks currently. There can be a world where all 4 of these characters are viable at the same time, like the meta we are currently in right now. I don’t think Sigma or Brig currently are problematic, especially now, since they both have been hit hard with nerfs.
  7. This is a team-based shooter. You are suppose to work together as a team. That’s how any game with the term “team” works. You work together as a team to achieve a goal, which in Overwatch’s case, it’s either beating bots in Archives-Halloween, or other players in general.