Top 500 SR but not in top 500?

Did you do sms verification? Have you played your fifty matches? If not then do that

There is no option for SMS verification on ps4. That is a PC thing only. I already went through all of the options in the options menu and social menu to see if I missed an update but it is not there

How many games did you play?

I just played my 50th match and was promoted to top 500 (102 because I lost some along the way to 50 games :confused: ) thanks for the information. I was unaware that the 50 games played was required for top 500 to show because I was placed to high this year.

im now 4224 and im not in top 500 and i did the sms thing and i played a 190 game
:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

You appear to be a PC player. Please check this guide:

GUIDE: Enable SMS Protect (required for PC Top 500) - UPDATED

i already did that bro

But did you complete another 50 games since enabling SMS protect?

I should be #492/493 on season 18 combined Europe, but I`m not on the list. I sms enabled and played over 50 matches. Is it a bug?

how many matches total?

I have played 53 matches.

2 Likes

Hello, my psn is morbidwhaler.
I have played 53 games in open queue NA and I believe I should be in top 500 now. My sr is currently at 3642.

Is there anything I need to do to ensure I receive the icon and rank? Thank you for your time

I dont know what caused it, but I’ve been updated to top 500! Thank you!

i am 3652 which would be top 50 at the moment i have 51 games played. this is for open queue. im not sure why im not top 500? im on xbox

2 Likes

Wow ok, this seems to be a bug on all Platforms. PC, XBOX and PS.
Please Blizzard, pay attention. At least tell us you are working on that.

1 Like

Same here. Would love to have a fix for this issue soon. 3300+ with 51 games. I linked my Xbox account to my PC account and added my SMS to my PC account just in case, but wasn’t sure if it was even necessary due to it being on Xbox. Hopefully a response soon

1 Like

Please respond to this topic @Blizzard Devs :frowning:
It’s not that this is the first time I reach Top500 in a gamemode and did something wrong with sms verification or any other mistake. It worked befor, and now it doesnt.

I have the same problem as you. I reported this on the Bizzard support but they told me to come here to ask… lol

I did but it didn’t work for me bro

Hello, my psn is Element.
I have played 56 games in open queue NA and I believe I should be in top 500 now. My sr is currently at 3352.

Is there anything I need to do to ensure I receive the icon and rank? Thank you for your time