Top 500 season 8 rewards

I ended in top 500 role challenger for season 8, then logged on today for season 9 and the only reward I received was a player title and not any player icons.

1 Like

I am having a similar problem. I ended Top 500 at the end of season 8. I got the rewards and it showed I was Top 500 on the leaderboard and on my profile. When I logged back in a few hours later I am no longer on the leaderboard and my profile only says Grandmaster 1. I do not have the Top 500 rewards anymore. I also do note have the Grandmaster Role Challenger player title.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Top 500 player icons and sprays are exclusive to Overwatch 1 and are no longer earnable. I’ve linked the post explaining the Top 500 icon situation here if you want to read about it: Competitive CTF Top 500 icon. However, if you are experiencing other bugs regarding competitive, I would encourage you to check out the competitive bugs megathread linked below, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug since Overwatch 2 launched. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.
The Competitive Bugs Megathread