Too many AimBot Hacker in PC

Old, but returning to reply to a few things. There’s nothing against TOS that states that players cannot use stock mouse and keyboard software. The basic function of the middle button is already a DPI switch. the mouse comes with the feature just like 100’s of other mice. Some use a program to assist the functionality of the mouse such as mine that allows 2 specific dpi settings to flip at the push of one button. One button push, one action. Hundreds of HUNDREDS of players use dpi buttons on their mice, with and without the stock software, none get banned. I’ve seen friends all over flip around and around from their natural aim to the spaztic “spin and have a seizure in game at 12,000 DPI”. Not to mention I use nothing different on every overwatch account I have and have yet to be banned on a single one. Every day I warm up in the practice range for 10 minutes on each DPI setting and then 10 minutes of flipping between the two after a few shots… not banned on any other accounts yet. Therefore, not against TOS. Nothing is automated.

Yes, they perma banned me.
I have game play in the form of highlights I’ve uploaded randomly throughout my time playing widow “Fugalmonkey - YouTube
Nobody Special - YouTube” Those are the two youtube accounts I upload to to share with close friends, feel free to watch and enjoy some random shenanigans.
FPS games I’ve played most of my life since I could play Halo on the old Xbox. for PC, Overwatch is my first FPS and remains to be the only one I’ve ever really enjoyed. Took me about 24 months to get my aim to where it is, but that’s simply counting when I started trying to learn to aim, I used to just play Junkrat and launch grenades anywhere and everywhere without thought.

Crosshair is in the videos if you care to try it its just a small crosshair with a nice gap of 6 or so and a little bit of opacity to see their body behind it more clearly. I like changing the length of the crosshair between 3 and 7 depending on how well I can seem to focus on where it is or if I’m losing it in the sea of colors. Sense I use 1600 or 2400 DPI, 2 sens. 35 relative scoped. The end sense is 1 inch = 1 inch or 1 inch = 1.5 inches. depending on how warmed up I am and how slow I can control my arm, usually determines which one I use at what time. I recommend starting with one DPI and getting VERY comfortable with it before trying to master a second DPI like I do. I got bored of only having one to be honest and getting the 2nd sense down increased my Genji and Tracer capabilities by a lot! Enjoy.

Well, to counter your one disbelief, this is the exact All afk kills - YouTube" I had to record on a separate copy of PUBG to send to their support team and convince them that their anti cheat software was incorrect when detecting a huge spike in players killed by my client, as me cheating. After review they unbanned the account and admitted the mistake was on their part and offered an apology for not thoroughly reviewing the system and instead issuing the ban after only looking towards their systems “flags” and not reviewing multiple sources of information before taking action. So I don’t REALLY care if you believe what I say, because I believe what I say. You can say you’ve been playing since you were a kid and never been banned for never hacking, and I can say the same. I have never hacked. I have been accused of hacking, multiple times. In official forms like an authentic blizzard emails/ban and the PUBG ban, as well as nearly every day in QP since comp gives me little entertainment and just isn’t my thing. But I tell honest truth and you can believe or not… I can still do everything I know how to do… I achieved a higher SR on my new main in a single day of comp than I’d ever had on my 1,700 hour old account. So the real issue here isn’t the loss of a digital account… who the biz REALLY cares? My point all along is that multiple big name companies can brag about their anti-cheat software all they want. If it faults players for nothing, there is a problem. If I can exist as the mere example of two instances of poor ban choices, one revoked by a company with a little less pride than the other, and a willingness to offer an apology to its customer, the other holding their head high thinking that the sheer girth of their existence leaves them free from mistake… only shows that its faulty. The longer the company stands, the harder it is for them to admit mistakes and fault.
I mean… look at the state of the game as it is at this very moment? They FINALLY issued bans to brig and doomfist so heafty that you can legitimately say the heroes have a weakness or two that is much easier to exploit and leaves them less of a dominant pick that the majority of players cant effectively and consistently work around. Something that a LOT of people seemed to have asked for on the count of months now, if not years. It took a company THAT long to recognize and make alterations on a mistake or a number of mistakes in this case. You think they are to be trusted like you trust them? To take the word of the big man over the small man? History shows the issues that come with long term establishments and control of power. Blizzard is seeping into a bad place and it seems harder and harder for them to come out and say anything about ANYTHING that isn’t simply new content, changes and OWL news. Seems to be something recognizable and identifiable in history as well, just look at monarchies and kingships/queenships. The populous and the officials are separated and eventually see each other as enemies. Blizzard isn’t far from a similar situation, providing content consistently that shows they take a VERY long time to consider their community and player base as a valid and trustworthy source to base their changes and new content around. We get less and less say.
I remember when Ana came out, and they were swift to follow the guided input of pros and forums as to how powerful she really was upon release. Quickly toning her down. Now it takes 6 months minimum of forum whiners to convince a small change.

I’ve only seen one, ironically he used soldier XD

I think silver and below, players haven’t encountered great flick shots and tracking. In gold, you may have had the odd, unlucky but mechanically gifted plat/to low diamond.

In plat you get the occasional Diamond who is definitely mechanically gifted (but aim alone doesn’t win games…).

There are custom widow and other warm-up servers. Try playing a few games and get a taste.

Some of the GM+ players on those servers are on Adderall, but that’s a whole different type of hack.

Looks just like a decent widow player tho, wating enemy to jump to land a easy head shot. Although some expensive hack can looks really legit flickshot, most cheap or free aimbot just locks crosshair on players head which is easy to tell.

aimbot are not like in the past. they still excist but are quite quickly banned. there are also more subtle hacks like aim assist. i sometimes see ppl have this butter smooth aiming movement. not juttering at all. i think that is also aim assist. it is just way too smooth.
the trick shooting with quick movements. i know some pro’s are capable of that. look at any unreal tournement pro video’s. absolutly insane. but ot impossible. often with absolute aimbot. you can see the aim track the head for a second, sometimes even through walls.
i don’t know anymore what is real and what isn’t. but based on what i see i do sometimes report ppl. especially the buttery smooth aiming i find… strange.

1 Like

Some of the “Pros” and a bunch of the Top Streamers are using the Aim-assist type hacks. They are Pixel (overlay) hacks with the use of scripts from software like AHK, not injectible hacks like EXE or DLL programs. And no, they are not quickly or easily banned. Injectible hacks are easily banned because they actively manipulate in-game code. Pixel bots do no such thing, they scan your screen and look for the registered pixel and/or colored pixels. There are 1000’s of variations, and most subtly guide your movement like an aim-assist similar to the one in the Halo games. I used to play Unreal Tournament since the original and Counter-Strike so i know what you mean with flick shots. Also the flick shot non-sense is near impossible with this games mechanics. This isnt Count-Strike where it works like that. If you have a Widow doing nothing but flick shots and landing 90% (exaggeration) of them they are more than likely using a triggerbot with an aim-assist that has high sensitivity so it attempts to look like a natural flickshot except the position of when the shot is fired. Watch some videos and slow them down and you’ll notice the shots be made on the same pixel location of every enemy.

2 Likes

May wanna look at the date of when it came out. lmao.

Just had yet another aimbot user, this one wasn’t even subtle. Was on a tracer and it would just jump from head to head at a constant speed, except when she’d jump. After a jump, it would be instantly locked on a head regardless of the angle of the jump, which is literally impossible for a normal player.

i think 60% of players are using this now
Sharpeyeoverwatch
looks like a real person, iv had a zen kill me spinning in FFA while i press M1 @ his body in FFA

its not normal google sharpeye overwatch it looks normal but its not

But… but… I keep getting told there are no hacks for Overwatch by other players, especially those hacking.

1 Like

lol who on earth says that? Of course there are hacks, no system is unhackable. However, it’s highly unlikely that you’re running into hackers often, if ever. I think I’ve seen 1, maybe 2 legitimate hackers in my games since season 1.

Hackers are 100% not keeping you from ranking up.

After several thousand matches across many modes, I can say with confidence that I know the difference between a really good player and a cheater. Really good players are in the right place at the right time, doing the right things. Cheaters peek out for a split second and get headshots on unseen targets, yet are super easy to sneak up on and gank, or can’t target medium-range attackers very well because they prioritize closest or most vulnerable targets. Cheaters have horrible game sense, but aim that goes beyond “good.” Good aim implies a human brain behind it, but what I’m seeing in every match right now with at least 1 and sometimes 2 or 3 people, is computer-like aim on unseen targets, combined with bad game sense.

Over the past two months I’ve seen so many cheating Junkrats and Pharahs that I filled up an index card with their names. Junkrat will lob his grenades from unseen spots and hit you literally in the forehead unless you constantly dodge, or he’ll 1-shot Symmetra turrets inside a room without seeing where they are. When in range, he’ll lock on and hit you with a mine on the ground, a mine in midair, and have another one on the exact spot where you land, all while hitting you with regular grenades. And they all have the same Jester skin, too. It’s crazy how many accounts there are doing this. I report them every time, and for a while I was writing down their names so I could check up on them later. I’m pretty sure they’ve been banned because they’re perpetually at about the same SR as they were when I reported them. If they were truly “good” then they’d be way above Gold by now…

Who? Hackers, griefers, trolls, people who respond like you did here. The usual.

And just WHERE in this post did I mention leveling up? I’m just talking about the hackers.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t immediately make them wrong or a hacker. These are discussion forums, not echo chamber forums.

Hackers are not keeping you down.

Where did I mention them keeping me down in this thread? You’re just assuming and trying to deflect the issue.

This is literally Junkrat’s job description. He spams from cover.

Yes, it’s a good idea to not stand still in areas that Junkrat is spamming.

1 Like

So like, every other post says they have smurfs and hackers in their games but they never like provide video evidence so oof. If you could record a few games with 1 aimhacker or 2 since they’re supposedly common could you get some video up first and then we can have our real discussion.