Too many AimBot Hacker in PC

Perfect example here of how cheaters get away with it because the inexperienced players can’t identify cheats. Funny thing is some of the BIGGEST twitch streamers in the world are cheating every day right in front of 80,000 players watching them stream and nobody can tell.

Lance Armstrong got away with cheating professionally for over 7 years straight until he got caught even with the ANTI-DOPING AGENCY checking him for cheats the entire time!..yet people claim there is hardly any cheating in online games, what a joke. I see it all the time, I even know where to download them (people pay for it) and see forum boards of thousands of people chatting away about it, they have discords where people get CUSTOMER SERVICE help getting their cheats to work. What makes it worse is the people who inadvertently support the cheaters by being too ignorant to know what cheating looks like.

2 Likes

This doesn’t make any sense, most (a ton) of gaming mouses are equipped with dpi switches that can switch on the fly, my mouse (corsair glaive) has a 5 step dpi switch where you can set each step anywhere from 100-16000 dpi, its built into the mouse memory, you don’t even need the software running to switch mid game.
Now what was mentioned in the original quote sounds more like a script rather than a regular dpi switch, and scripts are not allowed. But I guess there is also the problem as some mice have a “sniper” button which do the same function.

1 Like

There is at least one layer in every game cheating. 100% sure of this. To think otherwise is naive.

1 Like

Yup… I turn on twitch and lots of streamers cheating. I think it is ignorance but I believe it has also become a culture. It’s the cool/g@ng$ta thing to do. Kids want to be accepted so most just ride the wave. I mean I can call out an obvious cheater and the kids all just start flaming. The meme? thing to do?

The very fact that you have people defending that very obvious clip of widow suggest how bad it has become.

2 Likes

Dude named Mece on McCree is a straight up blatant aimbotter. His pointer perfectly tracks your head in the killcam.

To everyone saying “in my 99999999 hours playing, I’ve only seen 2 cheaters”:

Visit a cheating forum.
Yes, many exist.
Yes, thousands of accounts are discussing OW cheating.
Yes, there are vendors selling subscriptions to cheats that are hard for any game to detect.
Yes, many of these cheats are incredibly lifelike and work on projectile heros.

You can see the cheaters discussing cheating in OW in massive groups. How are you going to imply they are rare?

2 Likes

Most of the people who say this use only heros that require no aiming, my point being they don’t have the experience to identify what cheating looks like.

Then the others are probably cheating themselves and just want people to believe there’s no cheating so they can keep doing it.

1 Like

It’s funny because you have 30 accuracy at soldier, so it kinda means you can’t aim either?

1 Like

Lol, that’s based off of 15 minutes of soldier usage. I shoot at teammates when we’re waiting on the payload, when we’re about to win I turn my DPI to max and hold the left click which skews my accuracy numbers, I don’t care about padding stats. If you want to go by small sample sizes look at my widowmaker, I have 50% accuracy with a 20% critical hit accuracy and 53% accuracy with mcree. I have far above average aim and I don’t need cheats to do it.

1 Like

I sent a friend request your way S23.

Had multiple people on enemy team accuse someone on my team of Tracking through walls. No Limits game.
but no, no cheaters in this game.

Its called flick shooting dude. Just because someone is better than you at the game, doesn’t mean that they are cheating.

2 Likes

learn to strafe and not walk in a predictable pattern, too easy for hitscan to kill you if youre moving predictably

1 Like

That’s not an aimbot, but a triggerbot. As soon as he moved his aim over the head, the bot pulled the trigger and got a headshot. Notice how any time it wasn’t over the head hit box, he didn’t shoot. The Wrecking Ball is a good example. Passed over it’s body three times and didn’t shoot, but as soon as it moved over another character’s head it instantly shot.

2 Likes

Yeah that looks like normal aiming to me.

1 Like

I’m not going to deny they exist, but if I’ve really had that many in my games, they genuinely didn’t make it noticeably better enough for me to notice, except for 2 cases in the past year that I can think of where I thought someone might be cheating. One of them I chocked up to them being good and my movement being predicatable and the other one I never got picked by but they were popping off like crazy

1 Like

Theres thousands of ppl running a hack thats 250$ per 6months it never got banned for past 2 years. It looks legit as it gets ppl hack up to 4.5k with it there are even private builds for streamers…

If you slow the video down to 0.25 speed, you can see his crosshair movement is dogsh*t then it just snaps on to a player in a very linear fashion.

Poor humanized aimbot that automatically fires when it is locked on to a target.

I regulary see Hanzo and Widow players cheating using an aimbot recently. Must be some new aimbot that masks and protects the user from being caught.

You see them missing body shots to tanks and then suddenly they get three headshot kills on DPS or Support by sliding the cursor all the way across the screen from right to left spanning half the map but the shot goes off at the moment of the headshot for an insta kill but the cursor crosshair keeps moving to the left after the shot was taken and killed the enemy.

There is no up or down movement or variance. The shot is straight left to right in a perfect horizontal line. The shot goes off at the head for an insta kill but the crosshair continues to move sideways after the shot. Using a mouse with a PC or even a controller its not possible to move the crosshair in a perfect straight line to the head and then keep moving that straight past the head after the shot was taken to the next target and killed another.

I see them get 3 headshots and kill half our team in a couple of seconds.

It is hard to tell if they are lucky, skilled or cheating. It’s definitely cheating! That is not luck and nobody with a mouse on a PC can move the cross hair in a perfectly horizontally straight across and get that head-shot kill followed by another when the crosshiar spans half the map not stopping at the head but continues to move sideways after the kill.

When I see this I report it as cheating and I have seen the message “Thank you for your report. Action has been taken”.

3 Likes

I have been playing since launch on two separate accounts and it hasn’t been until mid this year i seen another hacker since they had that old hack solider 76 players would use (the cross hair trigger fire cheat).

But now, i see one nearly every match, it is getting out of hand. People can say “they are smurfs” all they want, they don’t stay in the lower ranks that long if they are a smurf. These guys i see are career goldies or silver players who need that advantage because their overall game sense is terrible. Just because you hack in game doesn’t instantly mean you are going to be top ranking fast, with how the game works pure aim hacks will only get you so far skill wise, and i would say it is high gold to mid plat with the ones who have game sense already plus the cheats rocket up close to master or past master into grand master. Even had a family friend tell me how easy it is to use and maintain no ban with the use of hacks and it made me rather sick hearing it.

I would seriously say close to 30% of the playerbase as it is, uses some sort of assisting program right now, walls, aim assist(aimbot doesn’t always mean head shots btw, aimbot can be programmed to hit the toes of enemies if they wanted) or other stuff like small speed hacks which are on and off (had a zen on my team who had this, i watched him move like he was under a lucio boost randomly after death).

It is kind of absurd i have to report my own team mates constantly it is that out of hand. People can say " i haven’t seen one at all" all they want, they just aren’t trained to SEE it, most people who deny it don’t even watch their killcam ever on death because they are scared to see them self fail so they miss real cheating.

1 Like