Too many AimBot Hacker in PC

1400+ hours and I’ve no bad experiences with hackers. You may be exaggerating

1 Like

This a joke me right? 30% is awful

1 Like

Nope, i checked his profile for this season.
Most played dps hero is soldier and he has 30% acc.

1 Like

I personally was JUST banned two days ago. Blizzard accused me of “hacking” and issued a permanent ban with no appeal. Funny thing is, believe it or not, I WASN’T HACKING! WOWEEEEE INCREDIBLE.
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/Glue-1226 This is my account. A seasoned widow main at 3800, lvl 2195 and over 1700 HOURS of gametime. And Blizzard’s overzealous approach to banning “hackers” has left me stupefied as to how anyone would consider one of the highest level players with immense hours of dedication, to be hacking without even considering a review process involving evidence or a fair trial explaining anything. They simply can ban you and say “yup, we’re gonna stay with our decision even if our system incorrectly thought you opened 3rd party software that broke ToS.” With three alt accounts, I can say that not only am I not stupid enough to hack, but I certainly wouldn’t waste my time doing it on my main account with two and a half years of hard work committed to the one account.
Their process for bans is swift and prevents any innocents from hearing a fair trial. Of course, you only have my word, but does anyone believe 1700 hours of my life would be something I care so little about? Blizzard bans unfairly as it is, and personally, I have NEVER in 1700 hours of playing overwatch, ran into a player I can 100% CONFIRMED say, I believe is hacking. MANY players pulled some fishy stuff at times and raised questions, but not once was it certain.
What will Blizzard do about either of these situations? Absolutely nothing at all. Other than fish out the forums revealing their system’s many flaws and unjust methods of tyrannical decisive action without a human being so much as willing to talk through the issue with me and help. I was literally told that my lvl 2195 account was considered equally to a lvl 3 account. They don’t consider sheer dedication as a factor to defend oneself in hackusations they can issue at will. Whether the people in Blizzard support believe their system to be perfect could be something completely incorrect, but they show they hold so firmly to a single anti-cheat system that they do occasionally revise and mess with, that they express to anyone wishing to contest a ban on their account that their system is flawless and cannot POSSIBLY issue a false positive.
Myself having over 1700 hours of experience with the game, leaves me relatively experienced with how the game tends to go, and prepared for those metas. Sheer time alone defends my muscle memory to be able to play exceptionally well when I’m warmed up.
So you say there are too many aimbotters… I say that you’re likely biased towards good players. By all means, ban anyone who legitimately uses cheats or hacks to play overwatch. But know that myself, can say with immense sadness, Blizzard might trust a little too hard in their system that they no longer treat you like a customer. You mind find yourself in my shoes one day and wondering, “how can Blizzard honestly conclude so much on one single mote of falsified evidence that they design a system around not having to address the sheer fact that they have no legitimate process or defense for their actions that falls under provable innocence.” You are found guilty and are given a chance for them to reconsider THEIR information one time over, and come to the same conclusion, which they mention they already will before reviewing. Its almost insulting you before you even hear the final verdict saying “I paid off the judge, I AM the jury, you’re gonna get the harsh sentence and there’s nothing you can do or say that will change anything. You’re nobody to us and we couldn’t care less about the situation.”

Like asking for the same math problem to be completed again, just to show a little more work to your boss before submitting the same result. They will refuse to look at the equation and consider it could have a slight error, because to Blizzard… you are nobody, like me. I am nobody, just a dedicated player of 2.5 years, who was told to shove it after trying to login to play a few rounds post birthday celebration, to find no warning, no pre-issued bans nor actions against my account, simply a decision that some program at some point within an undetermined period of time, was detected and fell into the category the define as “against TOS.” As far as I am aware, I was banned for having ROG Armoury set my middle click button to change dpi from 1600-2400. Not allowed to push one button and have one thing happen involving mouse speed. It could have been a driver updating, it could have been anything that is in no way ‘hacking’ into overwatch and changing the gameplay. They won’t say, they perceive my 1700 hours of legitimate play was really hacking through and through and an attempt to perfect a system designed around their anti-cheat system. That $9 Million lawsuit years ago set them in their ways and they fear to challenge the system themselves.
You might get a sympathetic “sounds like you are a player who plays this game with passion and honesty, I see what your account standing has shown to this point, no infractions and thousands of hours of legitimate gameplay. I would be devastated to be in your situation… there’s absolutely NOTHING we can do to discuss this matter any further, there is NO human who will talk to you, you paid us $$$ and gave us hours of your time, but we simply don’t care.” Best of luck begging OW to ban more aimbotters, their current approach is failing.

In 1300 - 1400 hours I’ve seen maybe 5. Really, it’s not a thing. Most people who think others are botting have their mouse DPI jacked up to MMO levels and can’t understand how others can land headshots.

Hey man, Overwatch has an entire team dedicated to tracking hacks. It’s human review. If they banned you, they found something, plain and simple. Were you running Pursuit or Visor or something? Did you get hacked? Your account stolen? Really, even that is pretty obvious because it shows you logged in on a strange IP. Something was up on your account to get banned for hacking.

1 Like

I went into vigorous detail with support to attempt to get any information I could. I spent upwards of 7 hours straight trying to figure out whatever I could. They claim that nothing on my account was compromised, that all logins occurred at my regular location.
I didn’t know the Pursuit or Visor problem was even a thing until after the ban, but no I didn’t know of the programs at all nor had them running/downloaded/installed.
They can say a human reviews it, but that could be a human looks at what the system result was, and clicks a confirm button. The point I’m making is that you can say “plain and simple” like every other ban forum in the world. But I know firsthand how incorrect auto-detect systems can be. I went through a month of tedious effort to get an unjust ban off of my PUBG account that eventually met the result of “mistake” and was overturned because their system auto detected 45 kills in 3 minutes. When the server died and more than half of the players ejected at the end of the plane with me, glitched into the thing until auto-eject, with maybe three players actually connected to the game. I had to literally buy the game again to go into it and view the game through THEIR replay system with OBS running and capture the entire game.
Systems aren’t perfect, and people who do unbans for a living are even less considerate than the cashier at Grocery Outlet. They don’t care for your issue and any and every time I have ever spoken with one, it is clear they seek to close the issue as quickly as possible to shut you up and move you out of the queue window, so they can close your ticket and post a note for EVERY ticket you create there after, so the GM’s you speak to give you this disengaged “your issues were addressed we wont go over those, anything else? no? bye.” and the chat will be closed, tickets marked resolved, they eventually block you from creating more tickets and not once offer to address the situation one on one with some clarity and attempt to bring a result to the paying customer that is even remotely beneficial to the customer. The entire 90 minutes I spent in chat with support today alone showed me that every question is beaten around and left vaguely answered by generic responses you can recognize they are trained to to, after talking to a few GM’s, the same copy paste gets… disheartening. It shows they aren’t there to HELP you, they are there to HELP the system process as many things as possible as smoothly as possible. They keep the machine running all smoothly, and you could be a perfectly good cog with a fitting spot and everything, but they’ll throw you out if they notice the oil smudge and see a crack! Do you see what I’m saying? I personally don’t care if you believe me or not about my claim to not hack, its a touchy subject on any forum and is always met with a few predictable responses.
Knowing firsthand that systems mess up, and can mess up BIG TIME… I don’t think we should put a place in our hearts to make an exception for Blizzard. Their system is good, very effective to be honest, and has provided me with 1700 hours of VERY cheat free experiences. To have spent that many hours practicing something, and to lose it all to a program that isn’t accurately doing its job, can break your heart my dude. I wouldn’t doubt you for a minute if you presented yourself maturely and accordingly, with relatively surmountable good standing defending yourself and only a single unproven claim against you.

Nope you don’t. That video is exactly like one when the cheat developers show cases aimbot. I honestly don’t’ know why you are trying to hard. Do you get paid by the character count? I would now bet my left nut you do in fact cheat. You fit the profile exactly.

You got a sentence out of my, not really trying too hard. And an aimbot would only get in the way of Ana anyway, outside of that nothing I play takes aim. I have 0 reason to aim bot anyway

humanized aimbot lol

but yea recently they made a comeback

My gold rank Mccree averages 45% accuracy, sometimes 60% during a match and I’m indeed not hacking. So why did you get banned and I didn’t ? (I’m trash with widow tho) Don’t believe Blizzard lack of good tools, good measurements and good process to take a decision. They’re a big company and have absolutely no interest to make mistakes upon banning.

Yesterday I faced a McCree who litterally couldn’t kill my pharah so much that I focused him practically at close range. Then suddenly he picks widow and chain headshots. Even was the potg where we could see 4 headshots at very different positions under 4 seconds, one on my Genji during a dash. Funny thing is he was on my team the match after, and was magically kicked at hero pick. Never saw him again.

Cheats aren’t that blatant at all, for example there was this guy in titanfall 2 community called Benchy, this dude even posted montages of him using a weapon called Kraber(1 hit kill sniper rifle) and you know only like 3 months ago he got exposed after years of this sh!t. He was using a variation of tweaked aimbot called soft aim, basically this stuff looks very legit and you almost couldn’t tell, it doesn’t make you aim look fishy 90% of the time, you can do flicks with it and it will look 100% legit. So my point is that when you don’t want to get caught you can tweak this stuff so only like 1-2% of people will notice this and then only if you post your gameplay for them to analyze.

Last night i was playing dva and i had this guy in the enemy team on widow playing stupidly agressivly and doing some very cheesy kills, every time my mech got destroyed he instakilled me with a headshot mid air while the bail animation was running, it was really strange, I haven’t seen a lot of pros doing this and here we are low plat match where you are not supposed to see sh%t like this. Ps: he had 71% of kills on the post match screen. And that to me looked like a soft aim user.

Only completely mentally challenged use blatant tracking aimbot. Im sure we have a lot of people in the game using soft aim and similar software.

1 Like

There will always be cheats out there. However Blizzard are rather known for their anti-cheat, Warden, since it’s considered as one of the best anti-cheats around unless we’re talking really intrusive 3rd party anti-cheats used in some games like CS:GO on various competitive platforms (Faceit and so on).

Blizzard also have a significant advantage since they have full control over every aspect of their game. The game engine which is designed for OW, the battle.net client, the anti-cheat and so on. Most other games, especially those who have issues with cheaters run on more universal game engines so you can find all the documentation and known security flaws and whatnot since those are published.

This means blizzard don’t really need to disclose anything regarding to how the game works or is built which makes it a lot more annoying. Now obviously you can data mine much information but Blizzard aint stupid and they’re anticipate that so what you find might end up being what get you caught in the end.

Again, I’m not saying you can’t encounter a cheater however the odds of that happening is extremely low. I could jump on CS, PUBG or whatnot and find rather suspicious people rather quickly, I have played FPS games for close to 2 decades but I can’t really say I’ve ever encountered someone who I could say “ok, that guy most likely cheats” in OW.

Also those who are good at developing hacks often do it for the money, there’s lots of titles they can aim for which more than likely not only requires a fraction of the time and effort required to make something that wont get you banned instantly and also the chance of getting caught faster is more than likely a lot higher in OW compared to many other games.
Blizzard on the other hand is one of few companies that seems to enjoy investing quite a bit in order to slam people with lawsuits so…

…You’re in low silver. You have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning than you do of coming across an aimbotter in low silver.

1 Like

Cheats were scarce at the release of Overwatch due to it being a proprietary engine so the hack creators didn’t have a head start like they would have with, for example, an Unreal engine game. Eventually, the OW engine and the functions of Warden were reverse engineered by hack authors and there has been a sizable upswing in the availability of cheats in the last few seasons. As a former game server administrator I’ve kept the habit of watching the known cheat software forums to stay current. These forums are not locked out, they want you to find them and purchase from the site. If you are curious about the functionality and how many cheats are not detected it’s a simply matter to google your way in and read up. Most of the hack have videos showing how their settings can be adjusted so that the cheat not only avoids anti-cheat software detection, but also makes it difficult for live human review to discern it in action.

That said, no, aimbots are not in every match. But it’s important to recognize that they exist, and if someone is showcasing abilities FAR outside of their elo (e.x. they’re Silver comp rated with Widow landing 60%/40% hit/crit) you should probably report for cheating and let Blizzard sort it out.

Also, there is no reason to believe that hacks are not used in low ELOs.

1 Like

You had me on board until this. Changing your dpi mid-battle with the click of a button is an unfair advantage. Running a 3rd party to do that is against the ToS. Everyone else has to pause the game, go into the options and fuddle with changing the sense.

I highly doubt anyone was banned for using a DPI switch.
I would email them every day and claim what program gave the false positive. Until they blocked me. One time they wanted my ID because I sent in a ticket because the forum log in was broke. They don’t need my ID. I have no clue who would be looking at it on their end.

Oh man that sucks!!!
Also seriously? They perma banned you? Like… Noone on their right mind would cheat on their main with 1.7k hours when you can buy an alt at less than 15 bucks. This is just stupid.

Guess you’ll have to use another account. I recommend you stream your matches with a mousecam, they can’t call foul then (and also they magically listen to you if you are a streamer, instead of shooshing you away).

Also I’m pretty trash at widow, but I like her a lot.
Do you have any gameplay (not montages) available? I search and only find pros/top100 players that are so far above me there’s nothing I can learn.

How much previous experience do you have at fps? How long did it take you to get passable (diamond level) aim?

What sens / scoped sens / crosshairs do you use?

1 Like

What’s a DPI switch? I have a button right on my mouse under the scroll wheel that changes the DPI. I don’t see how this is useful and it’s annoying when I click it accidentally. Is that illegal? It just came with my PC

2 Likes

Ok so by your own words you’ve been incorrectly banned for cheating by two different major games.

I’m not buying it, I think you got caught cheating and are mad because your friends are still cheating and didn’t get banned so you’re like “but why me?”. Blizzard, if anything, isn’t hard enough on cheaters so if you got instantly banned then you must have done something really obvious. I’ve been gaming since I was a kid and have never been banned for cheating in any game ever, because I’ve never cheated.