Too many AimBot Hacker in PC

Hi
Recently I see AutoAim hacker everywhere in PC.
They are using widow or hanzo or maccry.
They aim at Head in few frame with clockwork precision.
I thought they are smurf in the beginning, but it appears I made a mistake with that.
I think they transcend limit of human. moreover there are a lot in
Ranked matches.

Blizard what are you doing? at this rate Ranked match die out with same as PUBG.

15 Likes

I have played over 1000 hours of this game, and I have only come across two people that I was one hundred percent sure that they were hacking. Now, I haven’t played many games in silver, but I am pretty sure that hackers would probably be a little higher on the ladder. I’m betting you just had some smurfs on the enemy team.

19 Likes

No those are the Top 500, GM and diamond smurfs that blizzard says is not a problem. They are too busy cowering from the “is this a joke” guy to actually do anything

4 Likes

Nope it’s def aimbot

1 Like

Rare to find hackers, but I’ve only encountered 1 out of my hundreds maybe a thousand of hours…

Hacked clients are to expensive for overwatch. Finding people using them is extremely rare. Ive played about 1000 hours and have only seen about 5

You wish that were true. :wink:

Every other online FPS like PUBG bans hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions of hackers. Yet OW is somehow immune to this plague. The only online FPS in history to not be infested with cheaters? Amazing.

Cheating is a lot more sophisticated these days then just 100% headshots. The point is to not get caught. That’s great that you’ve seen only 5 of those, but there are likely 10s of thousands of hackers you passed by without even knowing it because it is made to look like good play.

5 Likes

I have about 1000 hours in the game and have seen two, maybe three. So nope

4 Likes

multiple hundred hours in overwatch and can only remember seeing two.

2 Likes

You’re a gold player who has never written on the forums and calls mccree “maccry”. You probably just met someone better than u

4 Likes

I’ve seen like 2, total, in all the hundreds, maybe even thousands, of games I’ve played.

2 Likes

hackers in gold HYPERLUL.

ignorant poster

2 Likes

its true im using a aimbot , its helped my Rein play no end

10 Likes

Google Overwatch aimbot and start reading. Count how many pages there are on threads. There are definitely cheaters playing.

I imagine it isn’t confined to any one rank. The higher you go the better at spotting things that seem fishy people get.

1 Like

It’s the same with any FPS. But if you’ll read through those threads recently, you’ll notice most of them are shutting down or ‘down for maintenance’. Also any of the ones that are free get you banned super quickly. Cheats are getting hit hard recently, and Overwatch’s anticheat is commonly thought of as one of the best out there. It’s why the private cheats are the most expensive on the market. A top quality mem cheat for CSGO goes for $10 a month; the same quality cheat for Overwatch goes for $1000 for the first month then $500/month after that. RB6, another game with good anticheat, goes for $250-300/month. Hell even the garbage cheats for OW go for $30+/month.

I don’t trust anyone below diamond that talks about cheats plaguing the game. When I smurfed in gold, I got accused of cheating constantly, and I’m just a damn master tank and support main. People can’t distinguish between good aim(acceptable aim, in my case) and aimbots in low ranks.

4 Likes

I’m am glad Overwatch mem cost so much. Can you imagine if it were $10?

People will still buy cheap accounts and rage pixels for kicks though. Or even boost with detected mems. Humans are a funny bunch.

yea just encountered one yesterday…

the guy was on a relatively new account sub 100 level and was toggling heads whenever his team was in trouble…was really really blatant during overtime

guy was on widow

1 Like

Very alike this… he aim at head in few frame.
anyone can do it?

P.S
I encounted aimbot hakcer a moment ago again. he shoot heads of my phara and mercy in air by only 2 bullet. then he shoot heads of sup and tank. and he accomplished TeamKill.
he had doing forever. we cant done anything and we lost.

3 Likes

This just looks like normal flickshotting to me, not hacking. I’ve seen an actual aimbot player on soldier76 and his cursor would snap instantly onto the next target about 100x faster than this clip. He was one of the only 2 cheaters I’ve seen in game tho

5 Likes

That one honestly very well could be i’m not going to lie the cursor movement was very strange and janky looked like they where moving around alot before deciding to fire. almost as if it was on like 3k dpi