Token drops broke?

To clarify, I connected everything up months ago and have recieved token drops in the past. This is not a case of just connecting twitch and battle net accounts and having to wait for it to register.

I’ve streamed OWL for two days now (During the time when drops are activated) and haven’t gotten a single drop.

1 Like

Hey there, this issue is being worked on:

Also I post the latest updates to OWL token drops in my master guide thread here:

1 Like

Thank you this clarifies a lot, not sure how I didn’t find this post myself searching.

So does that mean i ll get my tokens for 2 days sometime later then ? i am watching on twitch broswer and app connected on both the blizzard app and brower and also signed in and connected on these also !!!

Thanks. Hope that the previously earned tokens are recorded somewhere.

Blizzard is good with working to get any missed tokens caught up, though it may take a couple of days. The key is to remember to keep watching regardless.

I got mine just now when I logged back in.

Seems like there’s more bugs now too, schedule says it’s live and command center is available, but twitch stream says drops are off. Not sure if this is just on my end though?

I really hope this gets fixed soon D: I watched all day yesterday (got nothing) and gonna watch all day today and hope to get my missed tokens before the Winston skin is gone.