To the Overwatch Team, from a Level 5 Endorsement Player

Yeah… Which I think is pretty sad, honestly.

But of course, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get them yourself. I just dropped from 3 to 2 the other day because I play in six stacks a lot of the time, and endorsements aren’t common enough to support anything beyond 3 that way.

It’s fine how it is, not much to be done about it, it’s just lacking for people that play in groups is all.

Maybe if you’re genuinely nice to the other team, they’ll endorse you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot to mention I play on Xbox, so contacting the enemy is not so simple lol

It’s not that uncommon to see level 5 hardcore Mercy mains. If anything all the level 5s I’ve seen were all Mercy mains. Congrats I guess, at least you’re having fun.

Uh, you’re the person who gets smurfs to carry them in LFG, then if they’re on the enemy team you get the entire team to report them. Yikes.

In what way is it a violation of the COC? Cant find anything in it about not being allowed to comment a positive thing about something in the game.

Good job, as for it making things better I have to disagree 100%.

calling out staff/devs is against the rules

2 Likes

Endorsements isnt perfect, but it did make the game better. There is a little less toxicity in chat atleast. Still can be improved, but its a step in the right direction.

Im guessing its this part your referring to? “Call out” usually means naming someone you think did a bad job or is a way to insult someone. OP sent out a thank you. Which I havent seen anything in the COC about.

"### Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

* Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
* Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people"

1 Like

The last person I would ever choose to endorse would be those begging to be endorsed. I doubt I’m alone in that.

2 Likes

Huh, they actually removed it. It used to be its own section.

So, it’s okay to talk about the devs if it’s positive, but not if it’s negative (even if constructive)? Interesting, well, not really because we already knew this.

4 Likes

Wow just with 2 posts you improved the saltiness by 1000

1 Like

I get nothing from endorsements because I don’t need loot boxes.

It’s on the thread: Welcome to the General Discussion! Please Read"

Don’t use words like “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any employee names in a thread topic.
Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, these kinds of posts won’t help you achieve your goal. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal, along with forum account suspension.

1 Like

Hey congrats on making it that far. I never got past level 2 because I mostly play arcade and not that often anymore. But still that is amazing that you made it this far.

My team just never endoreses me however i do the most annd still cant get them because my team is mostly too lazy to just do that

If you’re anything like me you may or may not leave a Quick Play match a couple times a week… Quick Play is so bad, that I don’t even deal with it anymore if it frustrates me. I leave, and that’s why I’ve been between level 2 and 3 endorsements since it came out