To people who think they're too good to play Cheese in Gold:

You’re in bloody gold, do what will get you the least stressful win. Because face it, if you had half as much actual skill as you do confidence in your leet Widow/Cree/Ect pick you wouldn’t be here with us. Go learn how to hard carry with them somewhere else. Butbif the team wants to full cheese, dont rain on their parade (or even cost them the game) because your pride couldnt handle the idea of Bastion, Torb, or Junkrat on your profile hours.

Had a game on Junkertown go into OT rounds, our DPS were Genji and Cree. They were okay for Gold elo with those heroes but the rounds were struggles, and i paid attention to the heroes the enemy played and knew a pirate ship comp would wreck them. I suggest it and me, the healers, and the other tank go to Pirate ship heroes (i was Orisa) …but the Genji and Cree stayed on their picks and neither refused to go bastion.

“Nah man, hes too braindead, besides i have gold elims, im doing fine on Mccree.”

We tried to get one of them to switch off to a different role so one of us could go Bastion, but they refused,so we relented and went back to our normal comp. We struggled and ended halfway into point B.

Enemy OT round: THEY do pirate ship and roll us to the end.

Thw Genji and Cree mock them for a “no skill win” but our team flamed them back commenting they still won regardless of “no skill” and that their stupid stubborn pride cost the team an easy win. They left telling us to eat a d*ck and to get gud.

Seriously drives me nuts how people would rather lose than just play the comp that will get them climbing faster. You hsve other places to improve your “skill hero” but itll get you nowhere if you let misplaced pride and your fear of a moron typing “no skill” at you trump getting that dang Win.

1 Like

I agree. But it’s so annoying when people play cheese in qp -.-

I mean, I’ve cheesed a few games with my friend on Bastion and me on Orisa (good times!). Just tonight I ran a game where we cheesed on to Point A of Hanamura with a Symmetra teleporter (was actually in response to the opposing team doing it on their attack first).

Cheese if fine in moderation, but it does get tiring and predictable if done too much. People do catch onto cheese comps relatively quickly, even in gold.