To anyone complaining about Baptiste’s gun

HES A SUPPORT do you guys want him to have S76’s gun or something?

Seriously though, ive played a bit of Baptiste and i don’t think his gun is the worst. Just dont expect to kill anyone with healing.

Just imagine if Baptist borrowed some of Ana’s nades…

i like him but like, burst fire has been one of my worst enemies in any fps games ever

2 Likes

Zen is a support. What now?

His gun does pretty good damage if you make your shots. I think Zen is the only support who should be out-damaging him. Baptiste also has the mobility to take good positioning whenever he wants.

People complain about Baptiste’s damage?

The recoil feels a bit weird, but I’ll get used to it

If you look at it that way, are you really surprised?

Lmao, he was so proud of this response “What now?”

He isn’t implying no support can dish out a lot of damage, he’s saying it’s unreasonable to expect them too.

1 Like

I expect the worst so I’m generally not.

I know he’s a support and I won’t argue the damage, but the looks and sound of the gun…it feels like pulling the trigger on a BBQ lighter. It’s one of the more unsatisfying things in the game for me.

1 Like

It’s ‘pew pew pew’ instead of “POW POW POW”

2 Likes

I just wish he had a bit more punch. 5 more damage per shot would hardly break his support role. But he would be way more consistent.

I expect Baptiste’s damage to be nerfed at some point, because of the lack of spread. His damage is very underrated.

Soldier 76 deals 180 dps and Baptiste deals 150 dps, which seems balanced in relation to each other, but when you counter in that Soldier 76 has a 2.4 degree spread, then quite a lot of that damage gets lost, even if you aim is good. This means that Baptiste ends up having almost the same dps as Soldier 76, simply because as long as you hit your target with Baptiste, you’re guaranteed to deal full damage.

I love his gun. It is so damn good.

I think his gun is fine too but I kind of agree. His weapon sounds like an airsoft gun, haha

A louder or even more sci-fi sounding burst noise would make it feel like it actually has punch.

he should of been a damage support. not this main support.
hes a better ana with less skill. thats how i see him