To all the aggressive tanks

You are appreciated! I’d rather you rush in and attempt to take space than the ones that sit at the choke doing nothing my poking.

58 Likes

You’re welcome. Just kill this enemy Ana who allways send her sleepdart in my chunky hitbox…

17 Likes

shiftHardt apreciate your appreciation

4 Likes

Ohh ohh ohh its on.

Jumping into the whole enemy team.

Getting shredderd.
But team wins.
Rezz me.

Ohh ohh ohhh IT’S ON!

7 Likes

Oh, hi Lazy! Yeah, it’s always nice playing with you, you support the tanks. My rule is if I do three pushes and get no.backup, I just go Hammond, it’s easier than trying it again.

3 Likes

Careful what you wish for! Some of us tank mains take that to mean over extend and try to contest the point single handedly.

2 Likes

DarkVoid, Deploying TeleNukes since 2018

It’s not quite that simple:

Without getting into my full take on it.

Sometimes it’s time to play poke and Sometimes it’s time to push W

It’s never just one or the other

1 Like

Oh, you mean go in when the enemy is 2 people down and die alone on the point because nobody follows you? Sounds like my games when I play Rein.

4 Likes

no problem my guy.
ontop of that i will also control the enemy tanks so they can’t just do what they please and i’ll mess that one dps up so you get free shots on them and i’ll pick off a support if i can and i’ll make sure i don’t die after 5 seconds going in.

but if i’m destined to die, i will die in a blaze of glory.

1 Like

That does happen as well, passive teams suck to play with as Rein. I just know from personal experience supportive supports can make me play overly aggressive and take fights I shouldn’t

3 Likes

Aggressive is the most fun way to play! But you gotta let the rest of the team know ahead of time.

Either you smash, or you get smashed. Thus is the way of the world.

3 Likes

Aggressive tanks have good heals. Timid tanks do not…

Do not always blame tanks for thier timid play.

7 Likes

If only that were always the case.

Sometimes you have to be aggressive with your positioning to try and help your damage players or to get your supports to wake up.

No problem, though I prefer the title “3rd DPS”

God bless those that know when to push forward and when to pull back.

On Moira one of my favourite things to do is unintentionally pair off with an aggressive Rein and we dive in together, slug it out until his charge is back up and escape together via their charge and my fade. It just feels BA

1 Like

Passive teams are the bane of my existence. This and people gluing to the payload because mathematically it’s better to have 3 on the payload (it’s understandable in an OT push situation, but not when you have like 3 mins to cap the next point). It’s just so infuriating.

4 Likes

the anas who sleep off cooldown thinking they are helping the team