To all Plat and under players

I can try my best, im not the most knowledgeable on lucio, but i might be able to help in some way, just shoot an add to my discord and we can continue there!

Ridotokushi#0935 (Im a young player by the way :frowning: )
Froggy#12330 (BTAG)

Make sure you have your voicelines bound for easy access. Playing Lucio well requires massive voice line spamming.

4 Likes

I got hit me bound for my frogger beyblade :slight_smile:

You get my respect for your positive attitude.

Even if you won’t teach anything to these people (I believe you will), your helpful attitude will be beneficial by itself. Well done!

1 Like

Even if i cant pass anything on, im not the best but im trying my damn best!

1 Like

You can’t help them much to rank up, nowadays half plats are dia-master smurfs. Improve their gameplay sure tho

i dont have discord but what platform is this on for

There was another post with a GM offering coaching and he was flamed too. Just ignore those people.

As a D.Va main I can confirm that this is a great tip.

Plat player offers to coach plat players. The blind leading the blind

1 Like

Ill try my best.

i can give them tips on how to improve, i cant help them to actually get better

1 Like

Just had a pretty good session playing with OP. He was really helpful. The teams we got were lacking but that didnt really stopped us. We agreed we’ll do this again someday soon.

Your concerns should be addressed now. Good day!

This is actually a really nice post and of course someone has to ruin it.

I’m not in the SR bracket youre looking for, but I hope you can help those who need it! Hope this reply gets a few more people here that need help (:

I just shot you a friend request! Can’t wait to play!

You are a low elo player lol

I hate those kinds of people… Who just ruin good posts for the sake of ruining them

I dont think youve read the post/the replies ive made here

Apparently not really

some people just want to jump into conclusions