TM Sym feels like a balanced Sym tbh

Total Mayhem - the chaotic mode where everyone feels and definitely is op. Except for Sym who feels pretty much balanced (because of her woefully held back and chronically underpowered regular state.)

I mean obviously a 2 second teleporter is a bit much

But that fast purse refill feels very nice and fluid, eliminates the unnecessary long downtime (low hp and low range turrets are not on par with a Mercy rez,) and allows Syms to have more flow and command with the battlefield.

1. Up her hp to 275 and either a) let her regain shields when using her beam OR b) make a damage reduction passive for her that decreases the more her damage increases with the beam

2. Her tp should deploy faster with a larger radius to enter. Cool down reduced to 6-8 seconds.

3. Her turrets should take 4 seconds each to refill, making it 12 seconds to completely refill. 12 seconds is more than fair.

2 Likes

Making her hp 275 may be too much due to her tiny hitbox, but I agree with the rest of the changes.

No, that’s absurd. That’s a triple turret TP bomb every 12 seconds. That’s three fresh turrets to control spaces literally as soon as they became important, every time, everywhere. Do you have any idea what a master Symmetra could do on Lijiang Control Center with a new turret every 4 seconds? This change alone might break her, and it would definitely make Symmetra public enemy #1 in terms of annoyance.

My observation and suggestion: 🧞‍♀ Judging Sym Rework Primary fire and how it was a complete lie and Photon Barrier Suggestion

You can take them out in 1 hit. And anyone with working ears can hear their cooing long before they’re lasered down.

1 Like

Agreed. Although Symm could use buffs, that definitely does not include turret cooldowns. That part of her kit is strong enough.

+50 shields and shorter teleporter build time would probably put her in a good place.