Titles not granted for season 2. Career profile also broken

I played a lot last season in order to get to masters on dps, but when I got on on Feb. 8, I got a popup that told me my ranks last season. It said masters on dps. I went to customize my profile’s name title and I dont have the title. Additionaly, my profile is completely messed up with the hud off and no ranks for ow2 are shown.

1 Like

You should check the profiles of others in your games, and see if you’re able to view your friends list. For me, the game has placed me in 6 different ranks in the last 6 games, and I can’t view my friends list in addition to the bug you are describing others have posted about it here (Career profile does not show stats by season - #8 by Vorpal-11500)`

1 Like

If you want to be able to see your current season’s profile, you have to play 1 game of Open Queue and then it will show you your ranks and even your MMR on unplaced roles

source: OW_SVB (twitter)

1 Like

I’ve linked my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).