Tired of those people talking down on you and acting smug?

still against the CoC. either follow the rules or leave. End of story.

You edited the title. The post remains the same. In any case, I’ve said all that really needs to be said on the matter. I’m sorry you feel that support mains on the forums have wronged you so.

I flagged all of his toxic post. I didn’t want to go through the entire forum, so I grabbed the first few I could see and posted to prove my point.

Of course not. You just typed “Support Mains” into the title by complete and utter accident :roll_eyes:

I think a more accurate sentence would be “Oh sh*t, I got caught”

2 Likes

calling a behavior I see in a specific pool. still not trying to single anyone out. others are being silenced. the supports aren’t as you can see from red still being here with his plethora of troll post here alone.

the body says nothing about supports.

Try again :

Continuing the discussion from [Inappropriate use of the Flagging Feature](h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/inappropriate-use-of-the-flagging-feature/22908):

2 Likes

This is a troll post. you had nothing to add to the discussion you only intended to undermind and demean the thread. YOU try again. This type of stuff is against CoC

The thing is though, there’s a difference between constructive feedback and honest opinions, versus berating people and calling them completely unwarranted names.

I think that is what OP is getting at. Not necessarily “Omg this person told me I was wrong”, but more so “Hey, I don’t like being belittled or name-called for stating my opinions”.

Read better the rule, I’m sur you can understand them, I trust in you.
But admit them, I know is gonna be another problem.
But it’s ok.
The rules agree with what I was saying, I don’t need to explain more.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because you changed it after I mentioned it, dude. If you’re going to run a specific rhetoric to try and make your point and fit your agenda, stick with it. Like Lucky said… you got caught.

1 Like

That’s way too mature, man.

I forgot the support part was in there. I still intended to change it for everyone. I’m trying to do good, you all are trying to protect toxic supports, instead of understanding the intent. How ironic.

Yeah, apparently. I forget it’s hard to expect internet strangers to treat each other like human beings and not some random NPC, lol.

1 Like

NPC lives matter. 20char

“Khajiit has wares if you have coin.”

4 Likes

I’m mostly amused when some weirdo acting all high and mighty, its far more funny than it is aggravating.

not really related to what i was saying but ok

I wish everyone could be mature like this. I don’t hate support mains either. In fact, I defend Mercy frequently when people claim she takes no skill, etc.

But ugh, I wish the two sides would stop bickering and blaming eachother for every darn thing.

“DPS mains whined and got Mercy nerfed!”
“Support mains whined and got OP’d Brigitte!”

aksjdfljasld

1 Like

Flagged for toxicity.

Also, OP is a one trick. (thats not why I flagged it, I just wanted to point it out)

EDIT: OP is also a smurf.

despicable.

4 Likes

nothing toxic here, I’m not a one trick. this is a smurf.