Tiny hitmarkers

hitmarkers, not crosshairs.

yknow, the bodyshot and headshot hitmarkers.

white and red

tick and DINK

12 Likes

Oh–, they’re smaller?

5 Likes

yeah. quite tiny, even when shooting a fully charged hanzo arrow at someone

8 Likes

I litterally have no fun playing Hanzo because of that.
The big headshot hitmarker was glorious.

11 Likes

Agreed! Makes it a little harder to know right away when you’ve gotten multiple headshots with genji’s fanning shurikens.

1 Like

I was going to report this as a bug as well. Have been experiencing this since the Echo update today. I assumed it was a new option added, but can’t find a way of disabling. What’s even odder is that the Xs display and behave as normal in my replays, but are all tiny in-game (Ashe Dynamite burnoff or Widowmaker venon mine size). Critical hits still change colour, but are also tiny. Critical ring sound has stopped as well. I assume this is a bug, or if it is a new option, I assume a bug prevents disabling it. Any moderation on this issue?

9 Likes

widow/hanzo player here
i completely agree with this, it just isn’t satisfying to land hs anymore

3 Likes

Same problem here, tried everthing to fix that, didn’t find something. We have to settle this quickly, it’s really annoying and disturbing.

2 Likes

Ya i noticed too it is very annoying i cannot understand if i even did some good amount of damage.

It feels like as if i am doing some dva guns Damage with genji.Please hot fix it fast.

3 Likes

this bug is really annoying and needs a hotfix

4 Likes

Yes! Me too! Blizzard PLEASE give us an option to CHOOSE the existence and size of our hitmarkers. It’s so obvious that this should be a customizable thing, I don’t know how you guys haven’t made it one yet. Yes, some players want smaller hit markers. Yes, some players want bigger hitmarkers. LET US CHOOSE

1 Like

It’s getting on my nerves, I can’t focus my gameplay when my Roadhog hit marker is so tiny even though I’m hitting enemies legit right in front of me, I can never tell how much damage I am doing D:!!!

I’m widow main but it isn’t too bugging there, but as Hanzo it’s seriously just plain annoying

2 Likes

It’s actually broken, like as hog you hook them in and get the smaller hit marker when you shoot with mcree at a long distance and it’s messing up everything

4 Likes

YES! Please fix! I play a lot of moira and I don’t know how much damage my orb is doing!

1 Like

still not fixed. playing pellet heroes like reaper sucks. hitmarker is very misleading.

2 Likes

I completely agree. It really sucks, please change it back to how it was before the update, I can’t really tell how much damage i do on some heroes like sigma and pharah. On top of that, it is way less satisfying to do anything on any hero. I am sure everyone agrees, I hope this get solved as soon as possible.

Also experiencing this bug, very misleading about how much damage being output.

This was addressed in a different topic:

2 Likes

its finally fixed