Tiny hit markers

WHY ARE HIT MARKERS SO GOSH DARN SMALL??? The hitmarkers were the only reason I ever had any desire to shoot ANYTHING in overwatch and now they’re gone??? Are you kidding me???

AT LEAST give us the option to turn back on the big hitmarkers.

I’m pretty sick of all these hecking development decisions that none of us asked for. What, are big hitmarkers coming back in Overwatch 2 as well?

I really don’t think you guys understand how bad these are. I legitimately cannot tell if I’m even hitting something, let alone if it’s a headshot or not. This should 100% be a decision the player makes, NOT the dev because casual and professional players are going to want different settings.

I am legitimately more likely to quit overwatch because of these terrible, confusing hit-markers than I am for any other reason. Please fix this immediately, I know I’m not alone.

5 Likes

I’m dumb, can you explain? Images helpful.

The little marks in your reticle that tell you that you dealt damage…?

I haven’t noticed any change in this?

They’re gone now? :thinking:

Plus, you can still hear when you hit a crit…

I THINK thats what they are right? Even then I guess its 100% important

1 Like

They look the same to me…

I honestly have no idea lol XD

Um… Patch notes and/or image comparison please? I never noticed this. Was this recent?

The size of the hit markers is dependent on the damage you’re doing per hit.

1 Like

Yooo just saw this addressed in a different post in the bug report forum:

woahhhh there was an actual bug wow

1 Like

I ain’t even notice :crazy_face:

Hmm, perhaps it only applies if you have crosshair scaling on, which i do not. Oh well good to know OP’s issue is being addressed and they’re not actually insane :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am actually insane, but yes, it was a real issue. Would have sent images if it had lasted longer. Will stop talking now