Thrown out from comp

Ive been thrown out of comp matches, gotten banned and lost sr. Its nothing wrong with the internet. There comes up a red triangel and says error.
It has happened to my friends to. But only those from Norway, the others on the team was still in the match.
I am mad sisnce i have lost a lot of sr because of it😔

2 Likes

Happend to me too while playing

This also happened to me as well because my internet is occasionally unstable.

same here but for me everytime i logged back in i had an error about voice chat or something

1 Like

It’s happened to me twice today and I’ve been suspended twice for it too. The game spends a very long time on the ‘Entering game’ screen during initialisation and the Career Profile page takes a long time to load too.

Whatever was pushed to production in the last few days needs reverting and fast.

If you refer to this icon…

That is a connection problem of some sort between you and the game server. Remember you can have a connection problem that affects a specific service such as a game server, but not your entire internet connection. This is because somewhere between you and the game server is dropping the connection. Consider running a WinMTR test to get a better idea of where this problem in your connection route is occurring.