Throwers and the new avoid system

Look Overwatch is a great game, which I really enjoy. However parts of the games like comp can get frustrating when you have a team mate that is throwing. now in one of the latest patches we received a option to “avoid team mate”. Now at first glance this seems like a great feature, but then u see its a 2 player minimum. now the problem with this is about 5 percent or more of the community is throwers. another problem is 2 players to avoid is not nearly enough to help players get rid of throwers. Not to mention it doesn’t always work. So i have a couple of solutions. 1 we should have the ability to avoid as many players as we want. 2 we could set up a more advanced banning system with some sort of sub class of bann that can easily handle throwers and toxic players. now a problem that blizzard saw with avoid as team mate could be people could all avoid 1 player and make it hard to nearly impossible to find matches, like xqc experienced when the patch came out. now in my opinion i doubt people would act the same in this way as people did toward xqc. Not to mention people found xqc to be quite the toxic player, but he still has a good heart. in conclusion i want blizzard to find at least one solution to fix this major problem. this is SANS requesting and feed back on this post and requesting that blizzard also comment on this

I could easily add 2 new players to my avoid list in 80% of the games I play which would result in a VERY long list and I wouldn’t mind the extra wait on queue time.

Weren’t they planning on expanding this from 2 to a higher number? I hope they do, I’m getting tired of having to cycle players in and out.

I keep up with most updates but I haven’t heard about the raising the number of avoided team mates. Also another thing blizzard could do is give us the option to avoid as enemy. Now this would be good as players sometimes get placed in matches with much more skilled players. sure you can say that they just need to get good, but this would be a much easier solution. new update guys.In the latest patch their has been no change to the avoid system unfortunately. luckily to compensate for that we get a new hero bug fixes and other coll stuff. Still though I would like the avoid system to have a slight increase in the number of people able to be avoided.