Thrower fest is back

Today 3 out 5 games avarage 6 dps throwers on my team. Impossible to do anything against double tank healer.
Funny thing is that I still have the best stats, so it’s clearly matchmaking issue forcing all main dps into the same team to secure losing.

1 Like

just play the real game bruh role queue

2 Likes

you never play RQ in the last week of a season.

OQ has silvers in diamond/plat lobbies prime time sat night though… so…

I guess we just bail and wait till after the first week of new season :smiley:

1 Like

oof that’s a hard-rigged or soon-dead.
no way it spans like that on sat night primetime gaming hours.
35 million players? even queues a training mode like vs. AI should be poppin left and right.

1 Like

yeah… this match was set to be lost 100%

We need to set Team4 for layoffs 100%.
The only forced loss should be their jobs.

Player numbers are nowhere near 35mil. I see the same people pop up in my matches again and again, if there was a pool of millions to pick from that would never happen.

2 Likes

Well exactly. It’s orders of magnitude off. Same pool of 30-40 people remixed back and forth over and over with 10 minute waits in-between. This being silver/gold weekend. How can the action be so non-existent? How can we force them to come clean about how it works or what the numbers are?

3 Likes

like i never feel like the matches are staged… but after OW2… i ummm… owe you an appology…

you were right, im climbing consistently and there are 100% unwinable/unlosable games…

wait…you’re starting to realize the matchmaking is a convoluted data-invasive algorithm that tries to force the odds, leading to totally unantural results and handicaped progression?

This company needs to be litigated and forced to disclose the code or we’ll never trust it again. Bronze5 bug was basically all of OW1.

3 Likes

I dont know what or why, but i am more inclined to believe you, than not, at this point… I am consistently climbing and see it plain as day.

so last time, i am sorry, you are right… i am sorry for before…

This is so true, I cant believe in the time this game has been out, Blizzard hasnt enforced multiple IP bans for this type of behaviour.
Mainly kids from diamond that think they are good at overwatch blocking lobbies. Ban the little brats…
Sick of it, I dont mind losing but this type of thing is disgusting…
Straight back to how ow1 comp ladders were, honestly just look at any replay code and watch other players its blatantly obvious they are throwing games…

Come on Blue lets see a post about this…

1 Like

Honestly would be a good name for the next event.