Three words: Metal. Kitty. Hero

Come on, you know you want to play a kitty DPS.
Well how about… an omnic kitty DPS?

Just imagine:
Attack that does bleed damage over time.
Ability to stealth while standing still and cancels when moving.
Jump higher and be able to climb onto ledges.
Pin ability that holds you and the enemy in place and drains enemy health until 50% health, or 3 seconds.
Rush ability that increases movement speed by 50% for 2-3 seconds.

And the ultimate, Pounce. Jump over a long distance and deal damage to anything it passes through, doing the most damage to the target it lands on.

Additionally, it can have skins of other animals, like a legendary Lightning Wolf skin (like from WoW)

Metal kitty good.
You want metal kitty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How about when it opens it’s mouth ‘Hello kitty’ by Avril Lavine plays extremely loud.

1 Like

lmaooooo20charactersoooooo

That sounds terrible.

5 Likes

A kawaii neko UWU

A cat would be cool.

1 Like

Pretty sure this has a “for reasons” side to it. Like, the broad side is. I think it’s all about that actually.

Well, it was inspired by the idea of feral druids in WoW.
I’m not even a DPS main.

An Omnic cat??

YES PLEASE.

1 Like

Have you played Paladins? Because they’ve basically already made a lot of what you are asking for here in the form of a skin for Maeve :wink: (sorry cant post links)
http s://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/paladins_gamepedia/thumb/8/87/Maeve_Raeve.png/300px-Maeve_Raeve.png?version=0e8cd4a999da13e6606d078ece075014

Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat Jetpack cat

1 Like

Three words: Will. Never. Happen.

2 Likes

Pharah should get a neko skin just so we do technically get a jet pack cat.
“I’m so scared”