Thoughts on the Season 2 skins

I gotta say I’m impressed. Looking forward to the goth Kiriko skin. I thought witch Kiriko couldnt be outdone. Now the question is is it part of the season pass or is it sold separately.

I like the theme, but i am hoping the zues junker queen skin is better in game than in the video. Just doesnt seem to be the same quality the genji skin was, but like i said might be amazing in game. Just have to wait and see. :smile:

Pretty much all of the on-theme skins look great. The others I don’t care too much about, though Tracer’s skin looks pretty sweet. And Echo gets a snazzy epic (Even though it was in the season 1 trailer but oh well)

2 Likes

People used to get excited for skins for each event but now with the ridiculous monetization nobody seems to care anymore even the hardcore collectors.

5 Likes

Aesthetically very nice.

Unfortunately nothing for my mains, so likely a pass (unless they add in a few highlights or emotes that I really really want).

I am sad that Widows skin is so awesome… but I suck at playing her… but I am also sad that even if I was awesome at widow I’d probably have to pony up 20 bucks to get that skin.

EDIT: I like the Ice queen Brigitte one tho… and it’s “Free” supposedly.

1 Like

Imagine paying $20 for a skin and then they disable the hero for the entire season? That just shows you that any given time they can just remove the hero or delete them permanently and all their items will go away. Waste of money.

They look decent. But I’m not going to be buying any shop bundles or skins on their own. $20 is still ridiculous.

Witch Kiriko was basic as hell so clearing that is a low bar. That being said we haven’t gotten a profile shot of it yet so my feelings are reserved. I’m more impressed they managed to nail two Widowmaker skins. I don’t even play the character much and they make me want to play her.

So far I think S2 has better quality skins than S1 even if most are not my type.