Those experimental patch notes though

The patch is amazing. We’re in a straight up CC meta and it feels like you never get to play the game as tank.

But with Rein, McCree, Mei, Ana, and Brig nerfs CC will go down drastically in this meta.

Is there a place to see the notes outside the game?

its called THE TOP OF THE GENERAL DISCUSSION

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Technically, if they are being pushed farther away, its harder to do damage

Okay now I am just really confused. Ignore all my hog comments.

Yes, at the top of the general discussion

LOL FEEDBACK. Hilarious. What’s the point of giving feedback that Blizzard ignores anyway?

2 Likes

hog’s ult is now, probability, worse to kill, since it will launch people out of its range quicker, but this might lead to more envirokills, so he now makes space better with his ult

then why are you even here

Wow, dumb question is dumb. You think forums are for feedback only? So dumb.

Which is what he is doing which also begs to question… what is your deal?

The ult isn’t meant for damage though lol

Yep, I got confused. We will see how it plays out, but I reckon it will be worse

well, that depends, on people like rein, he will be shredded still because his passive works against him, shields will still be torn to shreds, and GOOD team mates should use this to take positions to eliminate the people roadhog displaces

Then why does it do enough damage to destroy a Sym ult and have enough left over to kill people behind it. Newsflash, you can use abilities for more than just one thing.

Because heroes who aren’t good don’t need nerfs…

they literally said change and not nerf.
Most people expected from “changes to CC characters”, that those characters get… changes and not pure nerfs. Like Mei, she will likely be garbage now. A hole slew of nerfs without any buffs to compensate.

Yeah, no shield health increase, no change to Inspire (like having Repair Pack trigger it as well), nothing that most Brig players have been asking for since her bloody rework

Yeah, she’s already starting to drop off. I’m not sure how it’ll go if we nerf her even more. We really don’t need another Sombra/Sym/Bastion situation.

which is why people should give feedback on this, but people wont for several reasosn

I’m not saying she needs a nerf, the only reason she isnt good is because she is only effective when she’s countering what are already niche strats. This is because hack is the main source of power in her kit, and it’s way too team dependent while still feeling oppressive to any player who happens to want to play a hero that isnt just another hitscan or tank buster. If they reworked her to have more power as a dps and got rid of the unfun hack gimmick in favor of something else, she could find a higher pick rate and we wouldnt have to play into hack anymore