This was boring

It is tough to imagine that this took them a year to make.

17 Likes

Go to lfg find ppl and play it on expert and legendary. Had fun with 3 others working out how to beat the harder modes.

That doesn’t fix all the other issues with the event.
Eg. It felt like it had no substance to it, it felt like we were given pretty cutscenes with no story and a gamemode with very little game to it.

11 Likes

The newest interview with Jeff suggests that this is not the case.

Do you have link to this?

How can you say this when you have no idea how long they worked on it?

Cause last year and on a Blizzcon stream Jeff mentioned that RETRIBUTION took a year to make. So it’s using what we’ve learned last year and applying it to this year.

9 Likes

so yea, now imagine how game dev is difficult

That’s a leap of logic I’m not willing to take

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just pointing out what we were told last year and applying it to this year. You don’t have to agree.

3 Likes

Welcome to OW PvE.

Literally dont know what you folks expected.

1 Like

It’s not that I don’t agree. I’m simply not willing to make the same illogical step as you are.

You can do that all you want; it’s fine.

1 Like

So far up blizzards behind arent you? Wow I cant even imagine someone being this moronic.

4 Likes

Where did I say I thought that? Just pointing out what we (as a whole) were given and using that to hypothesize how this event went with its creation

1 Like

Why is this always the response for people like you? You cannot take that you could be wrong or are making a leap of logic so you have to attack the other person by saying they are “So far up blizzards behind”?

I honestly can’t imagine someone being more moronic than you.

Especially considering Jeff implied they didn’t spend as much time on this event that Prett already linked to EARLIER in the thread.

Before calling someone a moron you may want to do research next time. You know, to avoid looking like a moron.

You don’t think it is illogical. I never said you think it is. It is illogical. As a fact.

That is, literally, a leap in logic. Especially when Jeff has implied that they spent less time on it…

2 Likes

Where was this stated? Because I actually haven’t heard that part. If he did say it then yes, applying what was learned and applied to RETRIBUTION can’t be applied to STORM RISING.

However I have yet to see this as a point being brought up in any thread. You are the first to state it. I just want to know where it came from?

Better than it being long and boring, that would make the arcade lootboxes grind horrible (looking at you uprising)

I have never felt this way about an Overwatch Archives PvE before.

Uprising and Retribution felt good. Felt like they provided something.
Stormrising did not.

I expected previous Archives quality for an Archives event.

5 Likes