This thread has run its course...moderators, please delete

Edit: This thread has run its course, as Wyoming has created the official match thread. Please migrate your way over to the official match thread, linked below.

Mods, please delete this thread at your earliest convenience and accept my apologies for the spam.

1 Like

I’m scared. Honestly, based on yesterday, I’m really scared NY is gonna choke against the ‘worst’ team in the league so far…

as an NYXL fan, i’m definitely looking forward to it. i need to know whether we’re legit or not. choke now and spare me the heartbreak later.

1 Like

Haven’t watched that match, but after seeing the score, I’m scared too. Especially since Houston took it to 7 maps…

1 Like

NY looked like Houston for the first two maps. They literally rolled over and didn’t put up a fight until 3rd map, and by the 4th map it was too late.

Dang it people give me the three minutes… I literally was finishing up the post…

I have already edited my OP to get people to move over to your thread and hopefully get mods to delete this (along with the dozens of Sunday troll threads) once they file back into the office on Monday.

Sorry about that, Wyoming. Didn’t mean to steal your thunder!