This Thanksgiving weekend, log on, play and watch with Overwatch 2!

Boo!!! Tomato Tomato!!! :tomato: :boom::tomato::boom:

1 Like

Let me guess… Shareholders called? Not to happy with Playercount?

4 Likes

No. Fricking. WAY am I logging back into this horrible game.

Why almost every time developers are talking about players celebrating something, it feels so fake. Like Mr Krabs being happy for someone else having money.

2 Likes

Hell yes new Junker Queen highlight intro. I really like her, hope she also gets something for Winter Wonderland. Thank you.

How many twitch streams do i need to watch to get my missing OWL credits and skins as well as my Widow Noire skin >:|

Thanks for the drops. Please consider putting the phone # requirements back in place though! Need to do something to combat the cheaters and smurfs!

Its nice for people who want to grind a bit until the seasons ends in 2 weeks. Thank you, but I will reach level 200 next week without it ^^

Just disabled for old accounts. All new accounts need one.

God I hate Pharah’s new voice lines.

3 Likes

Between that and replays acting up the last couple of days, yeah it’s kinda bad.

Also, I hear that the highlight intros still don’t work when you Randomise them which if I right has been an issue since the start of Season 1.

I’d rather the game be shut down until after New Years for maitenance to fix most of the issues.

1 Like

It was actually a problem since around Anniversary Remix Vol 3 of OW1, give or take a patch.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised at this rate, maybe there’s a plan to release more heroes into the game sooner so that number can overtake the number of issues the game is having XD

1 Like

Nice to see some ‘loyalty’ rewards rolling in! Thanks! :slight_smile:

• premium currency in battlepass please
  • less filler in battlepass (player icons, etc) :slight_smile:

I would be VERY thankful for a decent match maker.

I’m so sick of stomp or be stomped.

2 Likes

You forgot about Dad and Grandad in the picture.

Can’t wait to get absolutely nothing again :clown_face:

1 Like