This PTR patch is horrible

This patch should not go live. It’s absolutely terrible. The d.va and torb nerfs are completely uncalled for.

41 Likes

Eh I think it looks good personally :smiley:

2 Likes

Considering how often people are playing bunker, I don’t see the Orisa buff making any sense.

5 Likes

maybe not trash tier but we can certainly agree that he was not way too powerful

Thinking hanzo needs a nerf lmao

4 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

What I mean to say is why is torb getting nerfed and not the DPS people are actually complaining about

He was one of the best dps, but not too strong compare to the top dps.
So yeah kinda unnecessary.

1 Like

thats literally what i said but just in different words

They are both your words. You are both ok and not ok with that change. It feels like you are just trying to incite negative reactions with this thread, as your reply in the PTR thread indicated more indifference than anything.

2 Likes

“was also not needed but any nerf to dva is welcome from me”

“dva nerf? listen i hate dva but she doesnt need a nerf”

those both mean the same thing i just used different words

Just you wait, theyll find another reason to nerf Junkrat .__.

1 Like

“She doesn’t need a nerf because she’s not overperforming” is quite different than “I’m not unhappy that she’s nerfed even though she doesn’t need it because she’s not overperforming”. Contexts. They’re nice.

I don’t think Torb needs a nerf but idc about him and I don’t think he’s going to be too affected by it, but can still objectively say that he wasn’t overperforming and didn’t NEED a nerf.

1 Like

Hanzo is Magic,
One does not simply nerf Magic.

2 Likes

Torb got nerfed and Orisa got buffed, makes you wonder what direction they want the game to go. They buff a bunker hero and nerf another?

7 Likes

5 minutes ago orisa was a throw pick. She isn’t suddenly OP, especially when baptiste still has very low pick rate.

2 Likes

you mean last season ago?

She was never a throw pick, she’s always been good on defense. Now she’s really good on defense and good on offense as well.

2 Likes

Yea. Pretty much nothing has changed for her. She didn’t become OP overnight.

She hasn’t been a throw pick.

She’s been the strongest tank in GM already, and she’s getting a buff.

[edit] I mean, she’s even seeing a successful winrate in every rank except Bronze…with a REALLY good pickrate.

2 Likes