THIS is why they wont respond.....a forum snapshot

I’ve already had it.

Almost every post I’ve flagged as spam has been removed, locked, or moved to the mega.

Doesn’t stop them to create new threads, Though. It’s just a race until whichever ones get bored eventually.
And most of mercy mains doesn’t give up that easily, i can assure you.

Lucky for you guys, moderation is helping in removing all of these posts.

And they don’t get bored because they get paid. Eventually, they’ll just start to ban users for spam like this.

As long as they’re having a discussion there, and not just plainly spamming i don’t think they’ll get banned though. Moderation isn’t that strict here.

Definition of lay/put (something) to rest

: to make someone stop thinking about or believing (something) by showing it is not true I want to lay/put to rest any lingering doubts about my decision. You can lay/put those worries to rest now.

Them slowly tuning her back isn’t the same thing as a rework, they’re trying to put her in a place that doesn’t constantly overshadow the other healers. Jeff said a revert is being put to rest. Use the definition above an actually apply it, and clap GET clap OVER clap IT!!! CLAPCLAPCLAP

And given the context, the thing that was not true was that the developers were planning on reverting Mercy; hence the “We have no plans to revert Mercy” rather than flat out saying “Mercy is not going to be reverted”.

2 Likes

Are you srsly this delusional? They have NO PLANS for it. No plans looks a lot like your chart. No… Means no. It doesn’t mean maybe. It doesn’t meant yes.

At this rate I hope they just remove rez altogether, maybe the overtly entitled whiners will leave and the rest of us can actually have some peace from this ridiculous spam.

At the time… DUM, DUM, DUM!

I honestly can’t roll my eyes enough at people’s desperation.

I honestly can’t begin to comprehend the denial people are bathing in.

welp…theres a couple of jeff responses on forums yesterday…everyone is “happy” now

But they didn’t outright say “no”. They said “we don’t have any plans to”.

If they were dead-set on never reverting her, why would they phrase that in a way that leaves it as an option down the road?

“Maybe if we piss off people even more, they’ll stop complaining.”

Seems legit.

1 Like

Not surprisingly the new cinematic just resulted in complaining about the cinematic…forums never dissapoint

1 Like

Just picturing what this would look like if I had done this yesterday…GOOD LORD!!!

1 Like

I’m reminded of a post I made on the old forums tackling the same issue:

• Forum is too toxic
  • Too many posts
  • Too few staff to respond (completely understandable)
  • A lot of pettiness

But too many people come here expecting to get pandered to for minimal effort (which makes sense given the video game history we all have) so the perception of “the devs just don’t listen to me” persists for many users.

I think the only solution is for users to grow up – but don’t tell them that because you’ll just piss them off.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

This coming from someone repeating the same post weekly/daily for months…while I’ll acknowledge the feedback (which I am guilty of) I would encourage you to take your own advice and maybe follow forum rules yourself

1 Like

Grrrrrr darn it! I gotta plead ignorance here, I really didn’t see how old this thread was and I don’t know why it showed up in Baja’s feed so that they posted and made it show up in my feed … I mean, it does seem like a good topic for people to discuss.

Um, no. Not exactly. The post was actually coming from the moderators themselves. I’m simply reminding you of it since you’ve seemed to have forgotten.

Please try to follow the guidelines next time Baja, and thanks for your cooperation as an integral part within our community! You really should have known better, but hey! We all make mistakes! :blush:

No worries!

This will be my last post here (as to not bump it any more than it already has been) but they are the original creator of this thread, so one can assume that they tried necroing it and probably pinging you as well in some way. Not sure what the motive was, but bringing back your own old threads isn’t a very constructive way to start discussion.

Instead of necroing, It would be best to just not continue discussions here and make a new thread. :blush:

Cheers!

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

I was referring to your threads…which have probably violated the rules about repeat topics who knows how many times…

As to why he got “pinged”…beats me…there’s notification settings for threads and posts where you’ve replied…I’m not aware of a system that notifies you when particular people post unless they’re replying to you directly…if there is let me know…there’s some people I actually would enjoy following on here

#creeperalert

1 Like