This is not ok at all

OK, Its Anniversary event, AND double xp weekend, so i know alot of players on online, but how it the world can your servers not handle it, this is actually not ok. I do not understand how a game this popular cant allow lots of people to play their game at once. so much for trying to get anniversary items, because i cant even play one game.

I’ve been playing whole day and had 0 problems. You probably want to check your internet connection.

3 Likes

…I’m just disappointed that this is when and where I learned about the double exp weekend.

I’ve been taking a bit of a break this week, but I definitely would’ve been playing if I knew about the double exp… :sob:

its common practice to have regional servers

your lack of problems doesn’t mean op or any people in their region won’t have any

First day of double xp and I DCed 4 times lol. Both the friends I played with also DCed at least once.

I also know it was not my internet because my bf plays games across the room and if either of us DC from internet issues we both do.

You might want to be more specific of what region you are in and if you are on PC or Console.

For example, the PS4 was having major issues yesterday

1 Like