This is for the MVP on the forum

I’d like to think that I’m pretty nice, but I do have a limit before I have to bounce out of a conversation or risk becoming sarcasm incarnate. So, I hear you.

1 Like

So…because of assumptions.

You know this is the OW forum, right? Not a private discord or something?

I know and communicate with many of the forum MVPs in the Customer Service/Tech Support MVP program. Understand that most of the others participate in the World of Warcraft forums (that is Blizzard’s biggest game in terms of content after all).

Obviously he’s a shill, too! God knows nobody derives entertainment from making fun of conspiracy theories. They must be getting paid

1 Like

Your opinion is false. It’s not even an opinion. That’s like saying you have an opinion that grass is red. Whether he does or doesn’t work for Blizzard is an objective fact. And only he or Blizzard have the ability to know that information. Well, or the IRS. But you don’t have any way to dispute his claim.

Wait, wow is the bigger game?

EVERYONE STOP TYPING

F’s in chat

We failed boys.

What on earth is going on here? Someone trying to uncover a conspiracy about MVP’s secretly being Blizzard employees despite being repeatedly told that’s not the case…

…Oh boy. Like the world don’t have enough conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

As someone who gardens as a hobby, I’ll have you know some grass is red. Or am I a gardener? I could be lying.

https://images.prod.meredith.com/product/2db5db2ecd73726f96fc71c4f8287e6d/1533453062556/l/japanese-blood-grass-plants-imperata-red-baron-gallon-pot

You’re 100% uninformed and not qualified to correspond to me anymore. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Not going to lie, I am laying on my couch laughing so hard right now I’m crying

1 Like

My reasoning has to do with things that if I wrote them down here would break the Forum Code of Conduct. They happened many years ago, but unfortunately I said some pretty unflattering things 3 years ago about Greg Street who is no longer employed at Blizzard, nor has been for quite some time, and these words were…not taken well by the powers that be.

That being said, my interactions with forum MVP’s have ranged far longer and more vast then WyomingMyst’s time on the Overwatch forums. These interactions have led me to my outcome. Let me repeat, I cannot talk about these things as they break the Forums Code of Conduct. You can have whatever opinion you want though, I don’t care.

Because you’re directly slandering WyomingMyst and calling him a liar.

4 Likes

I am not slandering WyomingMyst. I am saying that through my repeated contact with the forum MVP’s, I believe they are compensated from Blizzard. Just because WyomingMyst is one of many, that does not separate him from the others.

Enlighten me, you know, with verifiable facts and not crazy theories. I bet he lies about his pets too. He secretly own an African Grey Parrot named Murphey that can sing the entire soundtrack of Moana. If he tells you otherwise, he’s clearly lying.

:rofl:

OH GOD YOU’RE SO RIGHT :joy:

Regardless if his grass analogy is correct or not, he’s absolutely 100% right about all the rest.

And you shouldn’t make defamatory claims about others without being willing to provide any proof or even just what lead you to that opinion.

3 Likes

You’re entitled to your opinion; I’m entitled to mine. You’re not changing that. Keep trying though. Please. /s

I made my claim and nothing happened so I think I will keep making my claims when I see fit. Thanks for trying to police how I operate though! It’s almost like YOU’RE a MVP!

2 Likes

You’re entitled to your opinion, but not every opinion is valid.

His employment status is an objective fact. So you’re either right or wrong.

3 Likes

If MVPs really worked for Blizzard they could just make them community managers instead :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

This is really just sad by this point. =.=

“They’re different and a positive influence, must be paid”

2 Likes

And as far as I know, I’m right. Ah, it’s that easy.