This is for the MVP on the forum

Calm down there, mr jones. Not everything is a conspiracy

5 Likes

I mean, he is a forum MVP. He would know if he was employed by Blizzard.

1 Like

Actualy other games have these forum users who became trustworthy to carry similar titles so they become words of autority on the forums to help and moderate. For instance, Artix Entertainment have the ArchKnights on the forums who, similar to MVPs, help moderate and spread information.

1 Like

And everyone knows that part of being an MVP is never lying, right? If someone can be disingenuous or shady, they can easily lie as well.

To clarify, I have no moderation privileges. If absolutely necessary, I can expedite a serious issue (real life threat, etc) to Blizzard’s attention, but I have to flag posts just like everyone else.

1 Like

I said nothing about the frogs.

It doesn’t mean anything to me if they do or do not work for Blizzard. I just think they are compensated for their time. I am allowed to think that.

Sure. And im allowed to point out that its a crackpot theory without a single scrap of supporting evidence

3 Likes

Why would he lie about that? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being a Blizzard employee. If he says he’s not a Blizzard employee then why doubt it?

Last question myst, how do I close a post down. I just wanted my question asked and now it’s getting all conspiracy theory on me.

4 Likes

I can tell you how to guarantee your thread will be closed. But youll probably also get banned…

Why would I have to have supporting evidence of whether or not someone is compensated for their time?

How far a leap is it to think people may be compensated for doing something for someone else?

Ever heard of a thing called employment? Or is that a crackpot theory as well?

I got a hug from Glaxigrav and Vrakthsis at BlizzCon. Does that count?

1 Like

Take everyone on the internet for their word, no one lies here!

What would they gain by lying about it?

2 Likes

Wtf is happening, I just wanted a few questions asked and the forums started making tin foil hats.

2 Likes

I just don’t think its that wild of a claim to say that people who generally stand up for what Blizzard says and does, pretty much to a fault, are gaining something by issuing those statements. Doesn’t mean I am right, doesn’t mean I am wrong.

This is the forums, get used to it. The post is no longer yours, it is the peoples’.

So we are communist now!? Wtf

If I say that I’m the Pope, I get why you would think that I’m lying. But if I say that I’ve never seen the Pacific Ocean in person, then I’d be surprised if you tried to assert that I had. There’s no reason to think he’s not being truthful. None.

I guess im one of those crazies that think you should have sort of actual reason to believe something

So, because people get paid to do things, that means forum MVPs must, too? Is that supposed to sound logical? You know “volunteering” is a thing, right?

But it does mean youre accusing someone of shilling, without a shred of evidence, Mr. jones

2 Likes