This is absolutely unacceptable

I didn’t read the Reddit thread, but here is another (my) perspective: having Reinhardt’s shield not telegraph being low to his opponents means it is less likely to spur them on to focus fire it down to break it. This has a sort of “chilling effect” on those with area effect ultimates, as they tend to hold back from using them unless they know that shield is about to break or they have the good fortune to be paired with teammates who have means to defeat that shield in one fell swoop (EMP, sleep dart, etc). Since this “buff” is on skins that you pay for to obtain, can we call this what it really is? A PAY TO WIN advantage.

Fix this Blizzard. Paid cosmetics may be one thing, but pay to win has no right to exist in this game.

Funny timing. Looks like you saw the same post!

I had made this earlier

It’s getting ridiculous and unacceptable, yet here we are :frowning:

2 Likes

Hate to be that person, but technically Sombra mains are welcomed to the Reinhardt main club, because we’ve been dealing with bugs for over 2 years.

7 Likes

I don’t think they can fix it…

I think whatever is happening here is working exactly as intended.

That’s why they won’t acknowledge them as bugs.

They aren’t bugs. That is code working the way it was coded to work.

Haha, nice joke. Good one.

1 Like

According to blizzard, everything with Reinhardt is working as intended.
Nothing broke with patch 1.26. There were no new bugs or animation cancels introduced.
Nope not a single one, it’s all in our imagination and we should stop nagging them about it because they don’t consider those bugs.

/s

I also get stunned from far away when he shattered. ( i dont know if this is intended or not, but it is starting to get annoying )

Where did they state this? Or are you making a joke about their lack of responses?

1 Like

Yes, I would like to know too. I don’t remember them saying that anywhere.

1 Like

Yeah, seriously, lol. Like I didn’t get a response on my post, nor did you, or RichC, or CAREBEAR. I wanna see this statement.

I don’t play Rein much, but man that video looked painful. Have my best wishes to Rein fixes, for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

Yea, but these are much more game breaking. I think most launch heroes have bugs that go back that far.

All the bugs combined, yes, everything about Reinhardt’s kit has become game breaking. Charge and hit registration issues have been easily 2 year issues, though. But, I relate closely to Sombra players, so in no way am I discrediting what you all are going through as well.

I’d like this, but I’m fresh out. :frowning:

XQC’s reaction was hillarious.
It made me laugh at… Just like a Dfaq laugh.
7/10 in the ragometer.
10/10 In the laugh meter.

Just nerf Mercy again that will surely fix every problem lol. Here have some music for all those bugs.

Blizzard says they are fixing Rein, then this happens and jelly is like…

1 Like

Same :frowning:

Wow. That’s so relatable that I feel bad now. Lol.

1 Like

The last patch took away all of his animation cancels, gave us the mine/shield glitch and his new shatter is even more inconsistent than it’s ever been.

5 Likes