This gatekeeping is scary

I love the thought that the user is blaming me for something I have never done, let alone even know. I wasn’t a part of undertone’s thread lol

inb4 this thread is merged with the Mercy mega-- ohhhh wait.

Well that doesn’t sound friendly at all. :confused:

2 Likes

Oof. Easy there. You just might derail the thread… oh wait.

Why is it that everytime you post something its to complain about the healers or the players? Lmfao. “Mercy this, Brigitte that, ban the Moira popcorn!”
Youre like a walking ball of negativity

5 Likes

It’s almost as if this is a forums for feedback.

That’s my feedback. Don’t like it or want to have a discussion about it? Don’t click on it. Pretty simple.

No need to come in and just say things unrelated to the thread.

Dont like the Mercy revert topics? Dont click it.
The forums are for feedback after all.

6 Likes

You’re missing that critical part lol.

And literally everything I’ve said on most threads is related to the topic.

How can you know who flagged it ?
Again, you’re only making assumptions based on a generalisation you initially did to stereotype and make fun of “Mercy mains” in a very unpleasant manner, which is funny considering how you claim that you want to point out toxic behaviors.

Btw, I’m still waiting your answer.

1 Like

Youve literally made topics talking about “Stop the Mercy spam” So I think its laughable that you can sit there and say “The forums are for feedback.” And “Dont like it, don’t click” in the same breath.

6 Likes

Then why can’t you just… not click on the Mercy threads?

I physically cannot understand your logic.

5 Likes

This is called hyperbole, and you know it is :slight_smile:

Just for reference because you love playing the victim it seems

You have said Mercy players are in a cult, proceed to quote a book on how to “cure” them and then pull a Keemstar and ask, wHy AM I STILL GetTTIng HATE?

9 Likes

Because he’s the biggest spammer on this board.

5 Likes

And there is your flaw in life. Mercy threads are also their feedback, and discussions that are happening. If you decide to come in and give your 2 cents then fine, but you try to derail conversation calling them spammers and how they are spammers…funny how you are the only one in the right here.

Lets be grown ups and let everyone have a voice

3 Likes

Moderation needs to come and clean this up.

This is getting more into about me than the post, and that’s not okay and further proves my points about this “gatekeeping”.

I think we can all agree with that at least.

3 Likes

You can dish it out but you can’t take it. Sad!

5 Likes

We’re just trying to prove how flawed your logic is about all of this. Your logic is pretty important to the context of your post.

2 Likes

Honey the only thing moderation needs to clear up is how you make 5 threads a day complaining about Mercy players and then sit back and wonder why you get all the attention. It’s getting close to irrelevant spam at this point lmao

4 Likes

What gatekeeping? I have no problem in others sharing their ideas, but when people start bashing others is when issues arrize. Then when they keep thinking they have done nothing wrong, but still attack others

So let people have opinions, or what is the forums even for in the end. Let people have discussions. Lets stop bashing each other and flagging.