This game punishes you for playing in a stack

This is not at all what I thought it was about. I thought you were going to mention the MMR hike from grouping. My friend and I are average QP players. When we team the matchmaker thinks we’re Seagull and a clone of Seagull.

OH WHAT FUN THAT IS!

Actually maybe it’s flattering… maybe we ARE that good.
“Dude… its me, you, and 4 solos against a 6 stack. They believe in us!”

Ummm… If you’re group is a 6 stack then the game is going to wait and try to match you with another 6-stack premade. Queue times have always been longer with larger premade groups. I remember playing with 5 other friends in QP well over a year ago and queue times were 3-5 minutes. There aren’t a whole lot of 6-stacked groups playing. 2 to 4 are far more common. If the system can’t find a 6-stack then it will try to match you with 2 3-stacks or a 4 and 2 stack.

Nah they just throw em at ME apparently :stuck_out_tongue:

seriously though, ya I never experience a wait. Even when I teamed with my friend. No prob finding a game for 1 or 2 in QP.

Also on topic, a 3 minute wait isnt exactly punishment lol

it has to find another 6 stack to play against you. It’s common knowledge that LFG takes longer because it doesn’t throw you against 6 randoms. get over yourself

Try to trio instead of 6 stack. Something about trio queues just is happy medium that tricks the match maker into thinking you’re not stacking. You also tend to get shorter queue times and better games.